Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,769 comments
Just an info for those like who were waiting for a red 512 BB there is a Rosso Chiaro one available in the used car dealership maybe it will interess some

I always saw blue or green one in the shop so far or missed on it when available…. ( prejudice is now forgiven)

Last edited:
Just an info for those like who were waiting for a red 512 BB there is a Rosso Chiaro one available in the used car dealership maybe it will interess some

I always saw blue or green one in the shop so far or missed on it when available…. ( prejudice is now forgiven)
Bear in mind that being a "Special Pick" offer its price is higher than the usual one.

350K against the usual 284K.

But as you mentioned the color might be a decisive factor to make the move on it.

Thank you, indeed it was a point I had not in mind as waiting for it was kind of overdue I did not thought twice.

But then, to add to my personal knowledge, would we have soon after a regular option for a red one after having the special pick in this color ?
I mean what is expected after a special pick ? Back to the regular color variation ? Or no affect on the « cycle » (perceived or not I mean)?
Maybe useful for a next occurrence of this « type » of situation ( although mine would be with the 400R which is LCD, so not the same question)

Last edited:

It's not in the Legends Cars Dealer though, which is what this thread is about...

Well it was from a good intention as I waited myself a long time for any shade of a red 512BB.
But indeed maybe I was the only one 2 years on. I did not felt like launching a thread just for that and the closest to the subject or « potential » public was this one. I don’t recall a similar one for the UCD
I should have fetched the thread with no post from Jun 2023 ?
UCD GT7
I mean, I guess, you will tell that I answered the question myself.
(I again made a fool of myself convenient… 😅)

Edit:yup the sus mentionned thread is up for business and it was visible. further more I was not the only one with the « red boxer » focus …
a FOOL I just said !
And the date is wrong
Sorry Famine I owe you, you are the master of this Realm and I really mean that.
I should have known better 😉

Last edited:
Thank you, indeed it was a point I had not in mind as waiting for it was kind of overdue I did not thought twice.

But then, to add to my personal knowledge, would we have soon after a regular option for a red one after having the special pick in this color ?
I mean what is expected after a special pick ? Back to the regular color variation ? Or no affect on the « cycle » (perceived or not I mean)?
Maybe useful for a next occurrence of this « type » of situation ( although mine would be with the 400R which is LCD, so not the same question)
As far as I know and I have read here in GTP, the special pick slot in either the UCD or the LCD they work outside the regular rotation.

So expect the 512 BB to come back on the UCD on its due time, according to its rotation schedule.

It is worth saying that maybe a sought out or very desirable color might take tooo long to show up. The example it comes to my mind is the Pontiac Firebird in black with an unique set of golden decals. Also the pair of BMW CSLs. The 71 and 73.

@Famine feel free to migrate these posts to the UCD thread (for my part)

Last edited:
As far as I know and I have read here in GTP, the special pick slot in either the UCD or the LCD they work outside the regular rotation.

So expect the 512 BB to come back on the UCD on its due time, according to its rotation schedule.

It is worth saying that maybe a sought out or very desirable color might take tooo long to show up. The example it comes to my mind is the Pontiac Firebird in black with an unique set of golden decals. Also the pair of BMW CSLs. The 71 and 73.

@Famine feel free to migrate these posts to the UCD thread (for my part)
Alright thanks for the follow up I appreciate.
I had this in mind too I mean relative to a specific color aimed by one so I am up to date to the forum knowledge ( I doubted that 😅)

Is 5x F50s too many? I didn't have one in silver :P
No but X20 may.:sly::lol:

Only had 8 so I bought 12 more a F50 with only 19 miles is to rare to pass up.👍
Untitled-1.jpg

Bear in mind that being a "Special Pick" offer its price is higher than the usual one.

350K against the usual 284K.

But as you mentioned the color might be a decisive factor to make the move on it.
Yes, the colour of the vehicle is huge consideration. Personally I like the unappealing colours because, well because they are unpopular and i like to give love to the unloved.

Last edited:
Back