Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,272 comments
Are we really sure about the 300SL?

View attachment 1341442

I didn't saw this beauty early this month.

We’ve not seen it since the 12th December. All my list does really is add roughly 12 weeks to the date it was last seen, which you can see on this website:

The trophy cars are a six week cycle though

We’ve not seen it since the 12th December. All my list does really is add roughly 12 weeks to the date it was last seen, which you can see on this website:

The trophy cars are a six week cycle though
Ok thanks a lot for your clarification about the 300 SL, so it's not just me :sly:

The F40 is so tempting
maxresdefault.jpg

The W194 is officially a hostage, so who knows when it will show up.
Is this similar to how the Ford Roadster was unavailable for a while?

I can't remember if the Ford was ever acknowledged in the "Known Issues".

Is this similar to how the Ford Roadster was unavailable for a while?

I can't remember if the Ford was ever acknowledged in the "Known Issues".
Exactly, though so far it's not been nearly as long for the W194. None of the hostages were ever acknowledged as a "known issue".

You can get one of the Gr.C cars for free by golding the licenses. It's either the Jag or the Porsche. Can't remember. For me, the Mazda and the Nissan are the best. I've never been able to get the Merc, Jag or Porsche to go anywhere near as fast as these 2 on the track.

The Porsche is the reward for getting all gold at the International Master A.

Sounds about right. I bought it not long after release!

Pretty sure I paid 2 mil for it, maybe even 1.875 mil...

Is it now the most expensive of the Group C cars??

I believe the Sauber Mercedes is 3,5M.

The Jaguar is 3M, the Nissan is 2M and the Porsche 1,5M.
The 787B started at 1,875,000 Cr., jumped to 2,000,000 Cr. after 1.15 (May 2022), 2,200,000 Cr. after 1.20 (August 2022), and 3,300,000 Cr. after 1.38 (September 2023).

The Sauber Mercedes was, at least before 1.43, the most-expensive Group C car at 3,500,000 Cr. Alone among the Group C cars, it hasn't been back yet after that update and isn't a source of an engine swap, so that price could change.

I know this is the wrong thread, but the UCD thread gets much less traffic than this one, so please allow for this.

I was in hospital when the Renault 4 released, and didn't get home until after it disappeared. Gotta love GaaS FOMO - not only could I not buy the car, I couldn't complete the 5th weekly race for that week either!

Could someone please tag me on this thread when the car next enters the UCD for purchase. I do have the github link in my tabs but I can't face having to check it every day in the hope it appears. Especially as I have all other UCD cars and I can't even wishlist the bloody thing because it's not in any Extra Menus.

Thanks a lot 👍
The R4 is back in the UCD! :) @sirjim73

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back