Legit Tuning Garage

Well good to see you came over to PCars. Any of the other FITT guys getting the game?
I have been opening my trailer at the beach the last couple of weekends,so I haven't had much time for the game. I just received my wheel Wednesday and have been messing with that too.
I'll be doing some tunes also,wife has the beach whip out,so happy wife,happy life.

Well good to see you came over to PCars. Any of the other FITT guys getting the game?
I have been opening my trailer at the beach the last couple of weekends,so I haven't had much time for the game. I just received my wheel Wednesday and have been messing with that too.
I'll be doing some tunes also,wife has the beach whip out,so happy wife,happy life.
I have a few friends that have the game but I don't know about any of the fitt guys. I haven't seen them around the forums,

Ordered my new wheel last week, just found out order was cancelled, They say credit card issue??? Reordered an I expect delivery next week. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

You did a great job in GT6 and hopefully you can transfer over to this. Look forward to what you have to offer.

Ordered my new wheel last week, just found out order was cancelled, They say credit card issue??? Reordered an I expect delivery next week. Will be keeping an eye on this thread.

You did a great job in GT6 and hopefully you can transfer over to this. Look forward to what you have to offer.
sucks about the wheel. My bank card will not go through on any purchases from another country if I don't call them ahead of time first. It's a hassle but its also nice to know they keep an eye on those things. I have another credit card just for international stuff now lol. i look forward to racing with you. Tuning is a lot different in this game. It's very car specific in that non race cars might only have three settings on dampers and a full race car might have 10 settings on dampers. then each tune is track specific too. it makes it hard to keep track of what you've been doing.

any chance of the BMW Z4 GT3 Silverstone GP, Hockenheim GP, Brno, Sakitto GP, Barcelona GP or Sonoma Raceway? just can't seem to find anything...my setups always ende overcooking/ overheating fronts...no matter what i do.

any chance of the BMW Z4 GT3 Silverstone GP, Hockenheim GP, Brno, Sakitto GP, Barcelona GP or Sonoma Raceway? just can't seem to find anything...my setups always ende overcooking/ overheating fronts...no matter what i do.

i havent had as much time to play lately. I've noticed that all the default setups over heat the tires pretty quick. I usually make sure my pressure is at least 2.0 bar for the fronts. also use a bit less caster, camber, and toe to get more even wear and heat distribution.

Latest Posts

Back