Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

• Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
The beta sign up mentions checking the email associated with our psn tag, however, correct me if Im wrong, previous participants received notification on the notifications tab on the PS4 OS menu. Umm.. do we know which is the case for us?

The beta sign up mentions checking the email associated with our psn tag, however, correct me if Im wrong, previous participants received notification on the notifications tab on the PS4 OS menu. Umm.. do we know which is the case for us?

Yeah I'm unsure as of yet that's why I want to see which way people are being notified!

yes, either via e-mail, or PS notification :D cmon does it really matter? :D

I was indeed :)

edit: I was helping out rather than in the competition, but ended up in the final race on the public day :)! My crash at the nurburgring ended up in the E3 video lol! Can certainly tell you that corner has to be taken different in GT Sport vs GT6!

Haha, nice one, thought I recognised the name :)

My onstage debut ended in a hard-fought 11th place lol.
Looking forward to (hopefully) playing GTS again!

I was indeed :)

edit: I was helping out rather than in the competition, but ended up in the final race on the public day :)! My crash at the nurburgring ended up in the E3 video lol! Can certainly tell you that corner has to be taken different in GT Sport vs GT6!
Yeah, that section is a bit different for sure. It's the re-profiled Carousel turns that keep catching me out. But in general if you don't brake in a straight line coming off speed, you will get penalized with some understeer, which looks to be what happened to you there.

For reference, cued up:

Back