Let us know if you get beta access EU only.

• Thread starter e30318is
  • 388 comments
I got my code a few days ago. How long is this beta? . I'm not back from holiday until Monday night. I redeemed the code on the store, but forgot to leave ps4 in rest mode so I could start download grrrr!

From Belgium
Thought i did not get an invite.
Then i took a look at my advertisement inbox , the invite was there since wednesday already .
Stupid me .
Glad I'm in after all pfew :)

I'm in, still waiting to be able to drive

Scratch that. Just started. Late, should have expected that from PD lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Got accepted a few days ago here in the UK and have been playing a lot this afternoon.

Loving the feel of the game, it's got that solid feel that only GT gets right. Also, Polyphony are the masters of creating original tracks, every dip, run off and vista is perfect.

Looking forward to the races coming online!

Got the code by email and these are my given cars. Can't wait to get some laps in and hoping to see the Dutch flag on the podium. (Not necessarily mine)
image.jpeg

Got my code like 4 days ago... :) It was a Friday because the races wasn't ready at when I open the game...

If anyone got a code from someone to US beta (which you couldn't access then), I can confirm it does let you play on EU account. US beta was tied to selected PSN IS's, EU doesn't seem so. I've re-downloaded US beta and tried to play it on EU account and it works without a problem. :gtpflag:

Hi friends, I just opened the mail and had the invitation just lying there dated April, 13, and smiling for me :odd:
Now I'm a bit lost since i was concentrated in the Great Weekly TT / WRS and dont have a PS4 and a compatible wheel. Let's go shopping, Sony, your desires are commands :dopey:

Back