Let's drive to the Moon...and beyond!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 168 comments
  • 17,367 views
This was on January 4th, so I've added a bit to it since then... It's now at 116,104.xx miles.

GT5Profile.jpg


I can get you about halfway to the Moon...
 
12,482.2 miles
:(
 
Sorry, but without the neccessary acceleration the earth's gravitational pull makes it unpossable to leve it's atmosphere.

Geez... so serious... ;-)
 
46,815.1 Miles

👍 👍
 
I think we need to lock this thread & start a new one. The last time the OP was updated was in May last year.
 
I think we need to lock this thread & start a new one. The last time the OP was updated was in May last year.
Yes, but the thread died in May and was only brought back 2 days ago. Give the man a chance before you decide to kill his thread and create your own. :rolleyes:
 
Yes, but the thread died in May and was only brought back 2 days ago. Give the man a chance before you decide to kill his thread and create your own. :rolleyes:

Alright.. I'll lock mines now.
 
You can add my 67,863.9 km if you like...

Have a good one
 
uhhh......3,856.7 miles........is that good seeing how I've had the game for 5 or so months?
 
****! I apologize everyone. I'll get this totalled up sometime over the next day or so.
 
UPDATED!

Funny thread. I just recently added someone I met online on GT5 whose mileage when I looked was 274,000 miles and I PM'd him over PSN saying he's driven to the moon in GT5. I would say it's very coincidental, but I don't believe in coincidence.

Ha ha, interesting. We passed the Moon long ago, actually. It happened the day we started this thread I think. Venus is 38,000,000 kilometers at its closest, according to http://www.universetoday.com/14152/venus-distance-from-earth/ so that's where we're going next.

Venus is closer than Mars, you see.



Speaking of the moon, is it just me not seeing it, or is it completely missing from GT5!?

...you know, I don't think I've ever seen the Moon in any GT game! Now that you mention it, I'm gonna start looking...
 
Back