Let's drive to the Moon...and beyond!

Hey, I just wanted to add my bit, especially seems PSN has been down for so long; I have barely touched my PS3 in getting on for a week now; the day after a really good mate gets GT5, the network dies!!!!!! Anyway, I can confirm mileage by photo if need be, but not at the present moment. Total distance driven 79,472.7 miles, and just in my Red Bull X2010 53,359.9 miles, oh dear, the poor woman, although I've been good, an engine/chassis rebuild every 10000 miles or so, still great to drive with my setup! No idea why this short post turned into a paragraph of ramble, and for no one's particular attention???!?!

I am the new top scorer!... ;)
338,365.3km! :eek: (Not including my GTP tag account... :sly:... But that is only for WRS predominantly so is at ~2,000km)
How do I find time for Uni in amongst all that... :scared:
As for real driving, I cover about 20,000km annually. 👍

Xerxes. :)

lol no idea why you can't read mine its not that small.. have a bit more now anyway 129,310.5 miles

Oh, that first day which I started this thread I was using an MSN TV device, so I was reading distances from my televsion, which is not high def or wide screen...I think it's got a 28" screen or something.

Anyways, you're added in now. :)

Oh, that first day which I started this thread I was using an MSN TV device, so I was reading distances from my televsion, which is not high def or wide screen...I think it's got a 28" screen or something.

Anyways, you're added in now. :)

Hehe no problem and thanks!

I've been playing since Nov 24, 2010 and I average around 2600 miles a week. Total distance driven so far is 159,114.3 miles.

71,448 miles on main account
1,234 miles on my second

if you want, you can add the 6,996 miles my son has driven (mainly through B-spec)

Unofficially I make that 5,906,161 miles now or 9,505,045.3 dibbledobbles (km) although I can't update the original post.

That says we're on our way to Venus. Only another 19 million to go and we'll be melting our tyres on the piping hot caustic surface. Can't wait.

GT5Profile.jpg

(I'm sure this hasn't updated, as my profile picture has been changed from what it currently shows over a month ago, and I bounced the credit limiter recently too, so should be reading around 19.8 million!)

Speaking of the moon, is it just me not seeing it, or is it completely missing from GT5!?

Last edited:
Funny thread. I just recently added someone I met online on GT5 whose mileage when I looked was 274,000 miles and I PM'd him over PSN saying he's driven to the moon in GT5. I would say it's very coincidental, but I don't believe in coincidence.

Back