Let's drive to the Moon...and beyond!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 168 comments
  • 17,367 views
Add my 62.852,1Km to see keep us going.
 
screenshot20110329at700.png

16,770.06 miles / 27,807 kilometers apparently :)
602.3 miles online in that white scuderia :)

77 GT5 friends and all gold licenses is much more interesting to me ;) 👍



*shch* Houston, we are fast approaching the sun *shch* Please advise *shch*
 
Last edited:
PD should have inserted a distance calculator like in call of duty black ops. Would be a nice little feature
 
11805.6 miles.

What's our target now... the Sun?

Yes I'm being very optimistic!
 
A-Spec Level 31
B-Spec Level 37
Game Progress 78 %
Current Credits 13,214,328
Total Wins 600
No. of Cars Owned 286
Trophies Earned 56 %
Total Distance Driven 52,350.0 km
 
*shch* Houston, we are fast approaching the sun *shch* Please advise *shch*

Break out the emergency kit:

sunscreen-starfish-glasses.jpg


You can add my 27,273 miles / 43,892 km.

Best go work on my tan.
 
63,796.1 - as of this post.
 
I think you guys should try an chase Voyagers 1 + 2 down. they are both out near the edge of Solar System (suns infulence in interstellar space). I think they are currently around 9,300,000,000 miles away.
 
count gt4? :dopey:

no seriously..

14,xxx km ill check in the morning
 
I think you guys should try an chase Voyagers 1 + 2 down. they are both out near the edge of Solar System (suns infulence in interstellar space). I think they are currently around 9,300,000,000 miles away.

Forget that, let's aim for Alpha Centuri!
 
why are we heading into the sun T_T

Edit: actually if you give me a direction of where you want to head, or from what country you took off from, I can give you a 3D image of the earth from that distance.
 
No the game doesn't need to reset or the PS3 turned off, just change to another car or do some other stuff which activates the auto-save and the mileage will usually be added (again I believe only the race distance, free practice doesn't it seems although I might be wrong).
I say usually as sometimes it doesn't for whatever reason, just another little glitch I reckon.

Okay, thanks.

I suggest we move outwards! Nothing to discover going toward the sun aside from horrible fiery deaths!

We will, eventually. But as captain of the ship, I'm suggesting Venus first. :grumpy: For I have heard many statuesque goddesses reside there.

One question before I get my totals, how often do you want updates?

:shrug: Varies I guess upon how much you drive. Maybe weekly?



29,187.4 Miles... My Olds' Cutlass Supreme (real life) had almost gone to the moon. It's around 200,000 Miles I'm pretty sure, and it's still going strong.

My '88 Isuzu Trooper is at 195K :) I call it the Millenium Trooper. It just keeps going and going.




*shch* Houston, we are fast approaching the sun *shch* Please advise *shch*[/QUOTE]

Ah Houston, we copy. Have you got any popcorn? Over. :cool:



[quote="friedi, post: 5122843"]count gt4? :dopey:

no seriously..

14,xxx km ill check in the morning[/QUOTE]


Sure! Why not? Could you give me a specific number, though?


[quote="D_B_Coop, post: 5124603"]I'm at 40,000 miles give or take a few.[/QUOTE]

Could I get more specific numbers, sir? To calculate the controls of the ship, of course. A small error could send us miles away from our target.
 
Last edited:
GT5 has been out for 126 days. So for example GTP_Norwegian (185,140.6 miles / 297,955.0 km) has driven 2364,7 km (1468.9 miles) per day. That's 98,5 km/h (61.2 mph). If he/she sleeps 8 hours a day then it's 147,8 km/h (91.8 mph).

Is this possible?
 
Mko
GT5 has been out for 126 days. So for example GTP_Norwegian (185,140.6 miles / 297,955.0 km) has driven 2364,7 km (1468.9 miles) per day. That's 98,5 km/h (61.2 mph). If he/she sleeps 8 hours a day then it's 147,8 km/h (91.8 mph).

Is this possible?

b spec grinings X1...yeh
 
22,666.67 miles when i checked there
 
earth15acrop.jpg

(As of 5,720,349.2 kilometers away)
 
47,006.8 Miles so far
 
Mko
GT5 has been out for 126 days. So for example GTP_Norwegian (185,140.6 miles / 297,955.0 km) has driven 2364,7 km (1468.9 miles) per day. That's 98,5 km/h (61.2 mph). If he/she sleeps 8 hours a day then it's 147,8 km/h (91.8 mph).

Is this possible?

B-spec is included in the Total Distance. If it wasn't, that would surely be a red flag.
 
5,517 Miles.

I really need to play more so I can catch up to the rest of you guys! :lol:
 
PSN: Riata
gt5milesdriven.jpg


PSN: TigJackson
gt5milesdriventig.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back