Let's Make A Car List For GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViperGTSconcept
  • 1,736 comments
  • 143,115 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Mclaren F1 maybe powered by BMW but the ultimate BMW has to be the M5, using their amazing V8 engine, the worlds most advanced may i add :D
 
they need to put in the old classic musle cars such as the 'vettes, camaros, shelbys and so on i dont care if the point for gran turismo is for touring cars. Also pontiacs and maybe some trucks
 
a chrtsler spyder would be nice- heres a pic
spyder.jpg

sweet :eek:
 
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
a chrtsler spyder would be nice- heres a pic
spyder.jpg

sweet :eek:

The PT Spyder is already in GT2. :)
 
well, i wouldnt know because i dont have gt2 (duh)
 
this would be a great car to have for GT4
 

Attachments

  • red z8.jpg
    red z8.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 82
And that reminds me. I would like to see all of the cars that were in the first 3 GT series games, and then some. :D
 
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
well, i wouldnt know because i dont have gt2 (duh)

I was just stating it...
 
i think we need the McLaren F1 (how can they miss out the worlds fastest road car), plus the new Ferrari 575M and of course the Konigskegg (I think thats what its called) as that looks likely to take the McLarens crown... 400kph here we come
 
Originally posted by gt3fanatic
'67 Shelby GT500!

Yes! and maybe a mercury comet or ford fairlane for the early rounds. Definately bring back the old muscle cars!
 
Originally posted by danpollard
i think we need the McLaren F1 (how can they miss out the worlds fastest road car), plus the new Ferrari 575M and of course the Konigskegg (I think thats what its called) as that looks likely to take the McLarens crown... 400kph here we come

Soooo true. How they haven't managed to get the McLaren in there before is news to me (unless, of course, it was in an earlier post I didn't take the time to read...)! Excelent thread, I'll read it some day soon!
 
Originally posted by danpollard Konigskegg (I think thats what its called)

I'll drink to that!

:drink:
 
Anyone remember what the Konigsegg car was actually called?
 
I have another suggestion perhaps we could put in some old aston martins like the db6 or the very nasty and incredaibly evil vantage le'manz edition
 
More Le-mans type cars, like this:
Rothmans Porsche
 

Attachments

  • rothmans porche.jpg
    rothmans porche.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 110
Or the Silk Cut Jaguar
 

Attachments

  • silk cut jag.jpg
    silk cut jag.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 106
And my final suggestion, this:
The Audi, from last year's Le Mans
 

Attachments

  • audi tom_kristensen.jpg
    audi tom_kristensen.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 108
The new 206 & 307 GTI pugs (180bhp versions)
 
There MUST be...

all the toyota's that were in GT2

i have this thing for toyotas
 
ok definately a McLaren F1 and some muscle cars
Has anyone ever heard of a pontiac t37 or gt37?
well thats what i have, very nice indeed, they definately have to put in some good cars like the charger, supra gt, and the eclipse from the fast and the furious, the same racing mods........

anybody heard about the fast and the furious 2? i heard a rumor about it being made in japan. anyway the definately have to put good looking and fast rice rockets in GT4

Hope these cars make it :D
 
I think they should throw in a few pick-up trucks.

1990 Syclone/ Typhoon
2002 Ford Lightning
1999 Dakota R/T
2003 Ram SRT-10
 
Originally posted by big_torque
I think they should throw in a few pick-up trucks.

1990 Syclone/ Typhoon
2002 Ford Lightning
1999 Dakota R/T
2003 Ram SRT-10

If you add the Shelby Dodge Durango, :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by big_torque
I think they should throw in a few pick-up trucks.

1990 Syclone/ Typhoon
2002 Ford Lightning
1999 Dakota R/T
2003 Ram SRT-10

That would be cool. :thumbsup:
 
Everyones covered pretty much all the cars I'd like to see but I don't think anyones mentioned the Noble M12 yet. Great car in the performance class of the Lotus Esprit (the real one not the crippled one in the game - hello Sony, Lotus are renowned for the quality of their chassis' you know!)
 
I think they should have some more Toyotas. By the way they mentioned that GT4 will have some muscle cars, and more Le Mans cars. By the way I think it's a bad idea bringing SUVs in to the mix. Trucks are OK, but not too much. A Contour SVT would be nice with the new BMW 745i.
 
I agree , no SUVs. Maybe a few pick-ups i mentioned. Definitly some old muscle cars. And I think they should throw in a few practical joke cars. Like you would win one of these if you win a race :

AMC Pacer :o
Country Squire Wagon ( "family truckster with the wood paneling") :rolleyes:
VW bug van
a school bus ( that you could hot rod to 1000 + HP ) :eek:
a golf cart :thatsodd:
Ford Pinto :bomb:
Chevy Chevette :rolleyes:
Ice Cream truck ;)
Oscar Meyer weinermobile :lol:

just to throw a little humor in the game :p :D :p :D :p

- Kyle

96.3 % complete
 
Originally posted by MistaX
(Some Cars none of em exsit anymore, Aka the Lambo SUV Consept truck, there was only one, and Lambo destroyed it)

What were you smokin' ? It is called lamborghini LM002 and you can buy it if you have money... really big amount of it btw , they're mostly driven by some oil-potentats of arabic countries , and they were made in 80s...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back