Let's Make A Car List For GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViperGTSconcept
  • 1,736 comments
  • 142,596 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an incredibly clean GNX for sale while I was down with the family in LA....for sale too! We talked to the security guard in the parking lot about who owned it and he said he would tell him about us but he never did.

I really do love that car.
 
1970 CHEVY CHEVELL SS 454LS6,1969 STING RAY ,1970 EL'CAMINO SS 454LS6 ,69'SUPER BEE,DODGE R/T 10 RAM,FORD LIGHTNING,HEMI CUDA,AND ANY CADILLAC;) ;)
 
I'd like to see that Ram from 2F 2F. Not that it's because it's from 2f 2F but because it looks nice
 
Porsche 917/10
1000hp
810kg
917-10.jpg
 
That looks like my old penguin car from the batman series.
Massize wing, deep wheels. It looks terrible to me.
 
Bad Memories?
 
So thats what a Porsche 917 looks like, heh think I might have had some cheap remote control car versions of those when i was a nippa ;) :D or atleast maybe a more modern version of it. All abit hazy...

New hummers pretty ugly, the old one was ugly but atleast it looked cool :)
 
HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE SHORT TAIL PINK PIG VERSION?
 
buggati veyron 16/4,

dodge charger,

all ferraris especially the Enzo,

porsche not ruf,

Prowler

new GTO
 
there should be a massive drag mode. i mean the real drag cars ,the funny cars,the prostock and the top fuellers.God that would be great!!!
 
Originally posted by frez
there should be a massive drag mode. i mean the real drag cars ,the funny cars,the prostock and the top fuellers.God that would be great!!!

Maybe it'd be great, but i don't think so, and i don't think that mode will be in GT4.
 
i hope you guys dont leave out the dodge neon srt4. im sick of all the crap dodge has. the 1987 toyota tercel hatchback those cars kicked ass;)
 
Well I wouldn't complain about a drag mode, but I wouldn't want many 'real' drag cars (I.e. <3 :p), I'd far prefer cars which actually go around corners especially in a Circuit based racing game called GT ;)
 
I might have already replied , but there's 60 pages to look thru, so I'll just do this anyways...

1993 jaguar xj220
1995 TWR jaguar xj220
some lamborghini's...
ferrari's
real porche's(not RUF)
Mclaren F1, & Mercedes clk-gtr(both with stock bodies... none of that after market b.s.):cool:
 
- Lancia Beta Montecarlo
- Lancia HF Integrale
- Lancia Delta S4
- Lancia 037 Rally
- Lancia Fulvia HF 1.6
- Lancia LC1
- Lancia Stratos
- Lancia Thesis
- Lancia Dialogos
... all of them!! :)
 
Here are 2 cars that would look great on GT4. The Fuore Design XF10.
 

Attachments

  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 136
Might as well add the Mazda AZ-1 since we already have the Beat and Cappucino.
 
And MX5, and MGF, MGTF, Sportka, Tigra and such like.
 
i want a V35 skyline coupe LM to compete with the JGTC cars
 
my god, is there any way to unsticky this thread,its been for too damned long, look at how many people have posted for christs sake!
 
DON'T READ IT THEN!

If you want nonsense, where you can read without learning anything, go to the drifters forum! :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back