Let's revisit counter-steering assist

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 332 comments
Nothing to dwell on as the decision's already made. The daily players can probably take it as a hint that sport mode is probably next to lose it. If you can level up to be in contention in that, obviously it has to be cut completely from there too.

Just so you know, I can understand the argument against it but I can understand the argument for it too. I'm at a level where it's widespread and it's probably saved me from contact countless times. Nervy times ahead.

To all the former CSA users out there that I might meet, I'm Digtater online so if you see me in a race, remember this thread and that I tried to argue your case. Let's give each other room.:cheers:

...and if you hate CSA and looking for revenge against me for defending it, I'm ROCKET JOE. Hit me all you like. I need slowing down.:lol:

... To all the former CSA users out there that I might meet, I'm Digtater online so if you see me in a race, remember this thread and that I tried to argue your case. Let's give each other room.:cheers:

...and if you hate CSA and looking for revenge against me for defending it, I'm ROCKET JOE. Hit me all you like. I need slowing down.:lol:

Ooh, that's why I love you, buddy :D ... your ongoing sincere support for longtime race mates :lol: :cheers: !

Back