Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,616 views
Monaco, eh? So why is there snow on the ground? Or am I an idiot?
 
Monaco, eh? So why is there snow on the ground? Or am I an idiot?

1216865-Place_du_Casino_with_Christmas_Decoration-Monaco.jpg


I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's during Christmas. Snow is a rarity in the streets, unless you head up into the mountains behind the city.
 
Duċk;2675911

You're using Canum now too! I've seen like 40 people already using that theme :p

By the way, why do you keep your dock icons so big?
 
Why are the decals on the right side of the car backwards?

So when the driver goes buy a store with Big Glass Windows on the front He/She can read whats on His/Her car.
 
It's for symmetry.
 
You're using Canum now too! I've seen like 40 people already using that theme :p

By the way, why do you keep your dock icons so big?

Meh, aesthetics. I like to see the boogers up the little piggy's nose. :lol: :sick:
 
Space, and a 3D Lambo:

Monday:



Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday:



Friday:

 
Freaking sweet ! You wouldnt happen to have the original would you? Or know if there is a 1920x1200 version?

I had a feeling someone was going to ask that. I think its 1272 X 960

Fits my 1280x800 perfect, might look kind of weird on your screen:

 
Sweet. Thanks duck and opendriver. The 1440x900 shouldn't look too bad.
 
No Wai! I could have sworn I posted my new one in here...



I took that picture by the way. One-hundred percent custom.
 
Back