Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,586 views
What the heck? I haven't seen this shot of GT HD before. Has this one been out already or is it a new one?

I have the original if you want it.
1280/720.




For Keef.



For Slicks.
 
Very cool shot of the BMW about to go up Eau Rouge. 👍 Who is that?
 
Why not just make one post at the end of the week which WP's you used. You're starting to post too much.
 
Or rather, post more pics of your desktop instead of just posting a semi-thumbnails of your background.
 
Is it possible to get icons and other stuff from Mac onto PC? If so, where would I go to do that?
 
Is it possible to get icons and other stuff from Mac onto PC? If so, where would I go to do that?

I have an icon set of about 600 png's that look "mac ish"

PM me for more
 
How do you guys get these funky previews?
 
Back