Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,614 views
I've been doing it for like 20+ weeks now.

Good to see someone else take it up.

:)
 


Photo of my girlfriends car taken by myself..
 
picture1jz8.jpg
 
Check back through my last few posts. I've already started the revolution. :sly:

Really though. Artisticly speaking, that photo is great.

:D
 
I got kidna lazy customizing this week..


I know I'm late, but good grief I'm beginning to have seizures just by looking at that thing.

Go back to the Mac look-alike stuff or something. Just... not... this.
 
Hahahhhahha. I gotta install Windoze again because of all my Mac themes. My icons won't go back to normal :p
 
i got a question regarding windowblinds....

for some reason, whenever my cousin uses yahoo messenger when windowblinds is up, YM seems to close without warning. anyone know what causing this?
 
MANNN!! that's one awesome background you got there jim:drool:
 
How 'bout some Optimus Prime?

 
Back