Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,629 views
Windows XP, I don't care about the theme as long as it gets the job done and somewhat matches?

You have it as blue, why don't you leave it as the standard xp theme, because whatever you have there is absolutely horrible. I'd rather set it to the Win95, 98, ME look that i lived with for ages upon ages.


Click for full size

Simple but awesome at the same time.
 
the wallpaper I edited in school
(not bad i must say, lots of my classmates like it 👍)

 
BMW 6 Series' are making a mark on me...

 
wallqp3.jpg
 
Thaaaaaaaanks :)

...But it can't find the file to download. Can you happen to upload and PM me with the link to download it?
 
I liked the new STi so much I did this...

As always, click for full size.
 
Click for larger.

 
This coming from you? Seriously? Oh the Irony of it all.

:lol:


Edit:

Click for smaller.



I've been sticking to the Obsidian theme now for a while, feels good. :D
 
:lol:

I've been sticking to the Obsidian theme now for a while, feels good. :D

Yeah, once you get use to it, its just natural feeling. The double decking of the windows in the bar is nice too, plus the viewing all your task bar icons, etc. Its a bit bigger than a normal start bar, but at the same time, there is much more information down there... like the weather :D
 
Clicky for bigger...

 
This coming from you? Seriously? Oh the Irony of it all.
I had a feeling you was going to say something. :sly:

A desktop theme isn't important, so I don't care what I use for it. Either way I'm still am the most disgruntled 17 year old. :lol:
 
I am sensing no sarcasm. tell me you aren't serious

I love the new STi. I like the 2006 and 2007 models more than the previous version, etc. I like where Subaru keeps going with their styling. :p Unlike Mitsu, where the Lance, as Kent put it, looks like a Gallant.
 
I like where Subaru keeps going with their styling.

You mean killing themselves.

What the hell is that thing, I refuse to even think that it could possibly be the new sti :scared:
 
Nothing fancy here, still 4 F-14 Tomcats breaking formation...
 
Back