Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,629 views
You mean killing themselves.

What the hell is that thing, I refuse to even think that it could possibly be the new sti :scared:
The Subaru Impreza '08. It is what makes a Subaru a Toyota.®
 
The Subaru Impreza '08. It is what makes a Subaru a Toyota.®

Pfft, learn how to use your registered symbol, :p

And your opinion still is invalidated by your taste, in that you have none. So, just remember that and all is well :sly:
 
Pfft, learn how to use your registered symbol, :p

And your opinion still is invalidated by your taste, in that you have none. So, just remember that and all is well :sly:
So how I don't have taste? :confused: A theme for a computer that is not even mine? :p
 
/me flicks through 510's profile, sig, and avatar...

Yes, the high level of class and taste in all that :rolleyes:

You are young and you aim for shock value effect, not tasteful and classy stuff. I do not think it would be a challenge to find people who agree with this statement on the forum.
 
/me flicks through 510's profile, sig, and avatar...

Yes, the high level of class and taste in all that :rolleyes:

You are young and you aim for shock value effect, not tasteful and classy stuff. I do not think it would be a challenge to find people who agree with this statement on the forum.
Work I do on the computer has nothing to do with what I do in real life.

RedAvengerS.jpg

charge1.jpg

ms8.jpg

Those are only a few of the cars 100% to my tastes. But you are standing up for a guy that likes a Subaru Impreza '08? I think you have something against me just like many others do. :rolleyes:
EDIT:

New desktop picture again, from SkylineObsession's thread.
 

:)

Click for bigger image.👍
 
Somebody recently superimposed that into a GT4 shot, it was pretty cool!

That would be me! :D link

Wow, i really need to change my wallpaper. The Colin McRae wallpaper that i made has been there too long....(about a month or so) got to go find a new one, any suggestions? Currently thinking of changing to a band wallpaper (or better yet, create one!) or maybe even the Chop Shop entries.....hmmm.....

*goes offline to find a unique wallpaper (only to be going to bed)*
 
Are you a server admin or such? Whats with all the versions of Windows?

And the way those are sorted... makes no sense :p
 
My new one:



3D, made by one of our own I do believe. Can't remember who though...​
 
Well i found something now....

​
 
​

For today only, Ill change it back to my normal(better) one tomorrow.

Thanks

Tommi:)
 
Mx²;2794924
got a link 2 originals? thanks :D

You mean original? I just stiched two images from autoblog together, so its 2560 by 1024, so it would properly fit on my two monitors...

Anyhow, link to it here...
 
Back