Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,509 views
Currently:
 
now just out of my own curiosity, who here still uses Windowblinds? I do, but it seems everyone else is starting to have more and more Vista now...:irked:
 
Law93, im with you on this. i still use windowsblind 5.50 to be exact.


old wallpaper
new theme.
 
Here's my current wallpaper - the 2008 Dodge Viper. :drool:

ViperWallpaper.jpg
 
Law93, im with you on this. i still use windowsblind 5.50 to be exact.

I think I'm just going to use the Silver Theme for Vista now, WB doesn't seem to satisfy me anymore...
 
Ayrton Senna

Gilles Villeneuve

Jochen Rindt

Ronnie Peterson


can supply originals if desired.
:)​
 
Ayrton Senna

Gilles Villeneuve

Jochen Rindt

Ronnie Peterson


can supply originals if desired.
:)​

Damn......:drool:
Do you happen to have Sir Jackie Steward or Jack Brabham would you? :D
 
From a cruise I went on a few months ago (Only just dumped the card)
 
I lost all my other desktops when my hard disk died so Im using this one for now.

2060070956_9bf7890fe7.jpg
 
I've realized the unimportance of wallpaper. 👍



I can't believe I'm quoting a 3 year old post, but what's the name of that VS?

And yeah CD, Mash is awesome. But right now, 'Nothing like this' is probably my fave. I mean, just check out the video - soooo sick!


 


Thanks to Roo, for the original
 
After watching last nights Topgear ive changed my mind on the DBS:)



Click for full size​
 
Back