Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,616 views
picture1oc2.jpg
 
Nice.
 
Haha, Interfacelift, could've guessed. ;)

Sure. Check out the rest his work, soooo sick.
 
Everyone got Windows Vista/Mac. At least many of you. I still got XP. :)

 
Because InerfaceLIFT is the best wallpaper site ever.

Pssh. I've been using it since it was xicons.com. :p

I'm working on a Safari icon in the same style as the CS3 icons. :cool:
 
​

I'm getting used to OSX and its quirks, its really a nice operating system.
 
^Really nice! Do you have a 4:3 version for that? Maybe 1024x768?
 
​

I'm getting used to OSX and its quirks, its really a nice operating system.


Now that's very, very neat, I assume it's from your new laptop you got from your birthday? Or is yet to arrive? Anyways, very tidy and simple :cheers:


Digging Exiges a lot lately...

 
Now that's very, very neat, I assume it's from your new laptop you got from your birthday? Or is yet to arrive? Anyways, very tidy and simple :cheers:


Digging Exiges a lot lately...

Yes indeed, thats my new toy. :) Really liking it so far, no problems. :)
Thanks!
 
Everyone got Windows Vista/Mac. At least many of you. I still got XP. :)


Don't worry, I run XP... kind of.

Click for full size.


Yes, I am hanging out at IFL as well now... good job guys. Only lace I can find high enough res though for two monitors on average.
 
 
Back