Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,503 views
Most definately. Amazing wallpaper.

picture1ye5.jpg
 
Now if any of you care to share the original...
 
November

 
Winner
 
That in referance to mine?

I need a black smooth toolbar for my XP.
 
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Versace



​
 
That in referance to mine?

I need a black smooth toolbar for my XP.

certainly was, that 599 is gorgeous
 
since its now december and our mountains here in vancouver look like this now, thought i'd change my wallpaper
 
Thats a great wallpaper Law:tup:, I just wish the conditions looked as beautiful as that here:tdown:
 
Thats a great wallpaper Law:tup:, I just wish the conditions looked as beautiful as that here:tdown:

well, only the mountains up in vancouver are like that, the streets, kind of, like now since its snowing:dopey: (most of the time its raining on the streets:yuck:)
 
Maybach-Exelero_2005_800x600_wallpaper_06.jpg


New wallpaper. 👍
 
Well i'm using this one just for awhile.... :)


Hey, i'm just wondering.....does anyone here use style builder? I really want to know how to design my own toolbar, but it looks too complicated to me.... :nervous:
 
Back