Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,503 views
One I've been waiting on for a while.
desktopyf8.jpg
Seriously dude, ASPECT RATIO.
 


Dangeruss (of deviantArt) work is just simply amazing. Can't get enough of his work! 👍
 
One I've been waiting on for a while.
desktopyf8.jpg

God the LP640 is gorgeous. I like it so much better than when the Murcielago first came out.
 


I love that photo
 


This is a "Love it or Hate it, never ignored" kind of style. :)

Original
 
I felt like something different...

 
I'm too lazy for a fancy preview, so just click it and feel the emptyness.

 
Just saw that on IFL. 👍 It works nicely with the PS and Illustrator icons too. ;)
 
Hehe :D

edit: WTF. Did anyone else happen to save that wallpaper I posted 2 posts up in 1920x1200? I changed it last night, but would like to change back and I went to IFL but it's not there. :odd:
 
the one i have on my "new" old laptop (my cousin gave his laptop to me, its a 2005 model, not that fast, but works :D)

 
Does anyone have a full size version of this:
http://www.imagebar.net/out.php/i13368_i92720.jpg[/QUOTE]

[URL=http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=modernmusclecarstt5.jpg][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8939/modernmusclecarstt5.th.jpg[/URL]
 
Back