Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
Hehe :D

edit: WTF. Did anyone else happen to save that wallpaper I posted 2 posts up in 1920x1200? I changed it last night, but would like to change back and I went to IFL but it's not there. :odd:

What's more odd is that I saved it in 1920x1200, a resolution that I don't even run.

desktop-of-my-desktop.jpg

as always:)

Click for full size... I am at my parents' and didn't feel like packing around both my displays... so I am fiddiling with themes that don't have Multi-mon features, since its not an issue. Though, working on a single screen sucks now, at least virtual desktops give me some more space, in a way.

Uh.... who is she? Damn, can't stop looking at it.... :drool:
I looked around and I'm sure it's Adriana Lima.

From what I could find on Google Images, that's her pose. And I say that in a Zoolander/Blue Steel kind of way... The fact that she looks the same as above in many of her pics is a little disturbing actually. :indiff:

I looked around and I'm sure it's Adriana Lima.

From what I could find on Google Images, that's her pose. And I say that in a Zoolander/Blue Steel kind of way... The fact that she looks the same as above in many of her pics is a little disturbing actually. :indiff:

Meh, I'd that tap that.

Back