Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,670 views
Change of pace.
in98G.jpg
 
I was going through last year's summer vacation's photos I took in London, and found myself a new desktop. :sly:



(Clicky takes you to a Flickr page)
 
Last edited:
Oh, the silence in this thread.

I'm using the Windows 7 theme for Windows XP by the way.

228828_1896102965048_1315807778_31662861_4075973_n.jpg
 
Simple Media.
 
is there a place to download it? i cant seem to find anything on google :( maybe im searching the wrong keywords?
 
is there a place to download it? i cant seem to find anything on google :( maybe im searching the wrong keywords?

You have to have rainmeter.
Download that and go to rainmeters customize.org and search simple media.
 
tumblr_lpuhmeZV2h1qg9imvo1_1280.png


I find this to be very delicious. I'm using Blend 2.0 for the shell theme, and the built-in rainmeter theme + the iPad Clock for my desktop items. Pretty nice right?
 
Desktop.png
 
Last edited:
GREAT!!!!
I loved to know if the time on the right also works for Mac's. they look great:tup:


Thanks! :)

I'm using a skin which is from a program called Rainmeter. I don't think it works on Macs though as far as I know.
 

Sorry, I missed your background, my eyes were drawn to the fact that GTR2 is on the desktop. (I think) :p

Jokes, GT5 backgrounds for the win.
 
deskq.jpg

Rainmeter is awesome.
 
Can I play?
slsdesktop.png


Doesn't look as good as it does on my desktop at 1366x768, but I love it.
 
Back