Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,369 views
This'll do! :p

unledwpz.png

we really need that car as premium in GT5!!!!

WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY the hell havent they added it?????? :(
 
New desktop, also I removed my pinned programs on my taskbar cause its such a nuisance when you accidentally click them. :grumpy:

agda.jpg
 
desktop-14.png


Using a pic I took on Canada Day =)
 
Is that rainmeter? may i have that skin's name?
 
Is that rainmeter? may i have that skin's name?

I have the exact same one, you can find it in Deviantart and its name is Simple Media... Good luck searching for it!
 
Is that rainmeter? may i have that skin's name?

I have the exact same one, you can find it in Deviantart and its name is Simple Media... Good luck searching for it!

Wish I'd checked back sooner, but it's exactly as the talking car describes.

KITT, is that you, dressed up as a Bimmer? :p
 
Thanks for the tip, already put into good use (with minor tweaks :P)

5940302982_2919aeb7d7_b.jpg
 
InvincibleM5
Ummm... Whose KITT? :lol:

Knight Industries Two Thousand - A computer enhanced AI system in a Cheverolet Trans-Am. He is the partner of Michael Knight, an Ex-Police officer, now a vigilante.
 
Knight Industries Two Thousand - A computer enhanced AI system in a Cheverolet Trans-Am. He is the partner of Michael Knight, an Ex-Police officer, now a vigilante.

Now I get it... Well, I'm actually a brother of KITT and just that I came from Germany (thus dressed as a Bimmer). The only thing I lack is the red laser at the front :lol:

Late EDIT: Dude, shouldn't it be a Pontiac? And not a Chevy?
 
Last edited:
Knight Industries Two Thousand - A computer enhanced AI system in a Cheverolet Trans-Am. He is the partner of Michael Knight, an Ex-Police officer, now a vigilante.

Error. Error.
 
Is that Shift 2... and Gran Turismo on the same car? roflwtf
 
I guess I'll post mine since I'm terribly bored right now.

54726457.png
 
EDIT: Sorry, total blonde moment there. I assumed it would be like 2010 or something. lol
 
Is that Shift 2... and Gran Turismo on the same car? roflwtf

Gran Turismo 5 is a sponsor of the Nurburgring 24h if you don't know yet.

Return of the G-T-R

wallpapergtr.png


Repost? Screw that.
 
I'm not surprised they're sponsoring the cars, but I'm surprised Shift 2 would be sponsoring the same car.
 
a36Jh.jpg


Too lazy to minimize the 11ty windows.
 
Why not just use the show desktop shortcut then?
Clicking it a second time returns all windows to the way they were.
 
Why not just use the show desktop shortcut then?
Clicking it a second time returns all windows to the way they were.

Because it actually doesn't for all applications I've found. Or it brings them back up on the wrong monitor, etc.
 
My other friend happens to have the exact same image as a wallpaper...
 
^ Is that like two girls taking the same dress to a party?


unledsch.jpg
 
My 2000 HP Pavillion PC Desktops:

True color and 256 color configs:


 
Back