Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,336 views
Changed the wallpaper a few days ago, and yes it is yet another Hatsune Miku wallpaper. :p

neverlandu.jpg
 
This'll do! :p

unledwpz.png
 
RWB. <3

desktop-13.png
 
2lkslme.png


Currently downloading the 3.66 update for PS3 :(
Love listening to Reanimation when Im in any sort of mood other than normal. Which is often!
 
Capture.PNG

Rocket Dock, adn the task bar are always set to auto-hide.

But the reason I love this desktop so much is because of the wallpaper, it's actually a repeating video wallpaper.
More specifically, this one: Looking Into Forever
Give it time to load, it's a big one.
 
@TommyWizard: LP Reanimation. Can't believe I've had their album for almost 9 years now!

So this is my first ever time playing around with Rainmeter, decided to keep it low. As a result, one of the simplest yet the best I've done to my desktop.

Desktop%25252024th%252520of%252520June%2525202011.png
 
^ BEAUTIFUL!!!

Can you link me to that dude, I want that so badly lol!!


Off topic, what a story that game told. Pixy Wing is bad***
 
clipboard01ty.jpg


XP under a Vista theme. It's funny, because in lithuanian 'vista' means chicken.
 
^Lol. Vista means "view" in some other language I don't know.
 
SVX
That's a cool clock thing in the right corner!

That's standard on vista and above. If you switch on the taskbar, andadd the CPU meter.
 
It's specifically a Windows Gadget. Supposed to show your CPU usage, but there are better options if you want such widgets...
 
This is way too hard to display without breaking GTP or imageshack.

Best Effort...
wallpapernowj.jpg
 
Back