Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,298 views
there's nothing here just some words
 
Spoilers do nothing loading wise, it just keeps them out of sight.

Courtesy of @Huks!

upload_2016-10-24_23-44-41.png
 
Using this screenshot I took in Battlefield 1 as my background currently.

Capture.PNG
 
I figured I'd not only post my Wallpaper, but my Chrome theme as well.
Wallpaper.png

Cleaned up all my Icons, moved them back to the proper position on the left hand side, and look 2 horses and a race car!

Google Chrome Theme.png

Found this on DeviantArt and made a chrome theme of it. I also found a way to get rid of those most visited thumbnails and the searchbar.
 
Last edited:
Desktop 3rd of December 2016.png


I've left my laptop unattended for months as I've been using the other one for work stuff. Finally decided to power it on and clean the hell out of it. Here's how it looks now.
 
I finally have a smartphone, after all these years. So here are my current wallpapers.
Lock Screen
IMG_0208.PNG


Home Screen
IMG_0207.PNG

Edit: and my new desktop wallpaper since it snowed last night:
Current Wallpaper since It snowed..png
 
Last edited:
IMG_0027.PNG


All the regular apps I used daily on my '4 installed and ordered in the same colour-coordinated manor on the '6.
 
My%20Great%20Capture%20Screenshot%202017-01-11%2019-25-19_zpsz9bq3aop.png~original
pc%20desktop_zps1zbwnqxw.jpg~original

It's something my grandmother made that she kept on her wall until she passed away last year.
'Before my day comes nothing frightens me. When my day comes nothing can save me.'
 
Back