Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,453 views
Snapshot.jpg
 
Dawn in Cherbourg harbour... taken on my iPhone, from the stern of my mates Beneteau 45 last September as we completed the Cowes to Cherbourg race.

We'd had a rough, cold, but fast crossing over night, reaching in constant 20knts+ of breeze, then a few miles outside Cherbourg the wind died completely and the clouds cleared, leaving a simply beautiful sunrise.

desktop_1.jpg
 
Fancied a change in color. The wallpaper is an Illustrator redo of another wallpaper that was generated using a Windows Phone app.

Screenshot (84).png
 
Clean minimalistic look. No icons (I hate them). Taskbar on the left with the only stuff I use.
Desktop.png


By the way; desktop image is my Elder Scroll Online character, drawn by me :D
 
I did some stuff and accomplished a thing.
IMG_0464.PNG
 
zogenc.png


Did some tidying up and organizing. Ignore that folder by JoyToKey nothing to see there:O
 
desktop_zpsa3phxiuw.jpg


Windows 8.1 w/ Classic Shell. Linux Mint is sooo much better, but I need iTunes.
 
Back