Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 786,509 views
Screenshot (19 Apr. 2017 10_40_21 pm).png
 
wp_ss_20170420_0008.png
 
Screenshot_2017-06-05-18-27-15.png
 
...why do you have Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox open at the same time?

...because it's (they're) there?

It's not highly unusual for me to have more than one browser open at a time. Most commonly because I do not have Adobe flash installed on my "main" browser and on occasion come across something I really want to see that requires flash.
 
IMG_0054.PNG
Classic Mac OSX wallpaper on my iPhone
 
I have an obsession with the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo...

Desktop Background
Bugatti Background.png


iPhone Lock Screen
IMG_1322.PNG

iPhone Home Screen
IMG_1323.PNG

Google Chrome Theme which you can get from here.
Bugatti Google Chrome theme.png
 
9h5r1hR.jpg


The bars in middle are an equalizer and it spins. And little flower pedals move around. (Difficult to see, sorry.)
 
Back