Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,747 views
The fish. You and GT4 have the fish. What's with the fish? Do they serve a purpose? Are they interactive pets" Do they block the view of that nifty wallpaper I'd like to have?
 
GT4 just got the fish as a package deal. (I think)
I downloaded them, they are very calming :D
I'll look for the oringinal, if i can remember where i got it.

From,
Chris

*EDIT* Here is the oringinal if anyone wants it:
 
I have the fishes just for fun. I like it swimming across my screen.

Btw Wallrunner, you have a bigger sized pic? That's way too small for me.

desktop20061022hm7.jpg
 
I have the fishes just for fun. I like it swimming across my screen.

Btw Wallrunner, you have a bigger sized pic? That's way too small for me.

800 x 600:

1024 x 768:

1280 x 1024:

1600 x 1200:


That's all possible sizes.

From,
Chris.
 
You're awesome, Wallrunner ;)

Edit: wtf, the 1600X1200 one is 1024X768 :odd:
 
Integra Type R - nice 👍

GT4_Rule - you have the most active/busy desktop I've seen here at GTP :lol: Although, I did notice that you no longer rely on all those desktop icons.
 
Yeah, wall, you got treed by the linkage. The 1600 is 1024.
 
That's a nice one
 
Okay, so Mac icons are pretty cool. It knows what a PSP looks like, it knows what a hawk looks like, it knows a camera, palm tree, and letter. Hell, it even knows what you look like! I might have to get me one.
 
Okay, so Mac icons are pretty cool. It knows what a PSP looks like, it knows what a hawk looks like, it knows a camera, palm tree, and letter. Hell, it even knows what you look like! I might have to get me one.

It's a duck! :grumpy:
 
I think he was talking about the icon next to the Adium icon. ;)
 
Last Edgy Eft desktop for a while (time for a new OS!):

 
Wow Dougie, that's amazing. It'd go perfectly with my theme. Did you make it B&W or was it like that? All I know is I want it.
 
Yeah, post up the original! :)
 
That's the original color. The entire shell is carbon fiber. It's Porsche's new P2 car I think.
 
Here's the 1600x1200



And Integra Type R is correct, it's the 2007-spec Porsche RS Spyder 👍
 
very nice one, with the porsche. Most of you guys have windows Vista.
 
 
Back