Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,745 views
Ohmigod.
 

Porsche.com
*DISCLAIMER*: By clicking this link you hereby forfeit your visual virginity to Porsche.com and its rightful owners. This page contains highly sexual content and should only be viewed by those of ages 18 and older. Proceed at your own risk.

Direct quote from the Porsche website.
 
This week's entries from work (Monday was a holiday :D ):

Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday:



Friday:

 
Yay, I'm VistaMan!
vistastreakpk8.jpg

(Thanks to Revolution for the pic)
 
Vista emulator's or skins = ftl. I just want Vista to drop out soon. I'll try it out and keep it for later uses but if I hate it, back to XP for me.
 
Nice desktop Duck.

I'll try to get mine up.

From,
Chris.
 
Emo.


Duck, I'm digging the blinged-out Apple. It shows you're totally ghetto deep down. And that's a crazy Wii-dget, or whatever you mackies call them.
 

NickelCobalt is finally out.
 
Back