Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,745 views
desktop20061102qm6.jpg


How'd you get your toolbar like that?

Windowblinds 5 and Vista RC1 skin, available at Wincustomize.com and DeviantArt respectively.
 
Matt, that's a nice landscape. It's peaceful. It's on I might actually use. Would you mind posting up the original? Thanks.
 
This week's efforts. Notice the theme?

Monday:



Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday:



Friday:



I was up to the M section in the gallery... :rolleyes:

:lol:
 
Chris, what gallery do you use, exactly?
 
desktop20061104ve5.jpg


Reverted to original Windows Cursors, except that now theyr'e Vista Aero cursors - it won't appear on screenshots.
 
here's mine for today:


i slightly photoshopped the car and added the text
 
Duċk;2474474
That was a fast wallpaper change. :lol:


Yeah I know hahaa. I didn't like the other one as much as this one, and this one fit the theme better.
 
Thanks alot for the link GT4_Rule 👍

 
Since my trusty Windows had to be reformatted, I've lost my highly illegal copy of Photoshop, so if one of ya'll want to pretty this picture up, make it a jpeg, and get rid of the Motor Trend tag and stuff, go ahead. And post it up so we can see!

EDIT: try this:http://files.filefront.com//;6142836;;/

anyone else have a site that handles 3.75 mb pics?
 
Okay guys, don't laugh.

My new "Mac" :

*snip*

Not bad. But do get rid of the Recycle Bin on the desktop ;)

Edit: My desktop is the ugly child of a three-way relationship between Ubuntu, Vista, and OS X:

 
Back