Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

• Thread starter Sage
  • 11,075 comments
Picture1.png

My girlfriend took this pic in one of the beaches we went to last week. Not that bad for a cell phone pic taken from inside a car in movement.

WTF?
What application are you running that with? XPstyle or Windowblind or whatever it is. I just changed my icon size and icon image only. :D
But that would be awesome if I could run that on XP without any problems...... 👍 :drool:

WTF?
What application are you running that with? XPstyle or Windowblind or whatever it is. I just changed my icon size and icon image only. :D
But that would be awesome if I could run that on XP without any problems...... 👍 :drool:

Eh, if you have some know how and don't mind mucking around at times, you can find some fairly neat stuff with Litestep. I still use it, and Zoxxy was using it till he sold out :ouch:

Just dig through the thread and you can see some of the themes that can be used on it.

If it's from their attempt at a comeback in the LeMans Series, I'll be pleasntly surprised. ;) Though my instinct is telling me this from a few years ago.

I wish! They'll try to enter some shoddy car if they were to enter the event in their current state. I would like to see how the car would fare against modern machinery, all the same.

On topic:

Yb-49-under.jpg

Back