Level 12 Car Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blue Tint
  • 5 comments
  • 428 views
Messages
8
United States
Arkansas
Messages
gq2b
Will trade anything for it, I'm trying to get that Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. I've got 7,000,000 cr. Tell me what you want and I'll buy it! :)
 
Last edited:
Why don't you buy one as you have 7,000,000,00cr?Just do the license trick and you will see it quickly
 
Thenextbob
Why don't you buy one as you have 7,000,000,00cr?Just do the license trick and you will see it quickly

What license trick?
 
Yeah what is it, and I've done plenty of races to clear the UCD but it doesn't show up. So this is my way of getting it!
 
Blue Tint
Yeah what is it, and I've done plenty of races to clear the UCD but it doesn't show up. So this is my way of getting it!

You go to licenses,go to any liscence,choose the first license available and keep passing 5 tests(without completing[But you need to have completed them at least 1 time]) and when you get into the UCD you will see a fresh list of cars.And is faster than do 5 races.
 
Back