Level 23 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andino
  • 13 comments
  • 666 views
Messages
28
United States
United States
Messages
Andino-T
I have a 4, 18, 20 that I can trade. 1 for 1 please.
 
I also have a 19. Im still looking for a trade. Send me the 23 and ill send it back to you tomorrow after you add me as a friend. My PSN name is on the left.
 
What car are you chasing? I myself cannot trade for 2 weeks but it might help.
 
The 23 ticket is nothing but 5million+ race cars.
 
Andino
The 23 ticket is nothing but 5million+ race cars.

Yes, but if you post your story it might catch someone's eye.

You can message me in 2 weeks if you don't find one. Good luck to you. :)
 
still looking for a ticket. all the others fell through.
 
What car are you chasing? I myself cannot trade for 2 weeks but it might help.

Mercedes, Bentley, Panoz, Pescarolo
 
I'm still booked. I have not forgotten you. Message me in 7 days if nobody else comes through. :)
 
I'll trade you a lvl 23 for a lvl 4. Can send tomorrow after reset
 
FR me. Make sure it's tomorrow. I leave for vacation the morning after tomorrow.
 
I'm not sure when I'm going to be back today, but if you just send the FR I'll send the ticket when I get home and you can send the lvl 4 ticket whenever you get back from vacation 👍
 
I'll be send this ticket in the next day or so.
 
Back