Level 40 A-Spec Club!

• Thread starter Mike1027
  • 361 comments

What Level Are you?

• Total voters
Mike1027
So after searching the forums I could not find a forum dedicated just to level 40 A-Spec. So who has it? Post a picture for evidence! I just achieved level 40 A spec.Add me and check my stats!

Last edited:
Seriously! All the time I wasted grinding to the next level all wasted because of a glitch. Well when people post pictures we can tell real from fake based on mileage!

20110311gt5profile.png

still a level 30... tried doing the glitch a couple times, but that was wayyyyy more boring than grinding, so I'm gonna do it the old fashioned way, probably through some enduros.

37 here... All legit.... To the guy that wanted to get to 30 to do the x1 races.... Add me and use the one I have shared to practice with.

Laynas_Daddi

30 here..16 B-spec. I tried the glitch..but I wasn't good enough at it to exploit it. I didn't up a level by doing it...so I still feel legal.:lol:...just wish I could afford some of those high priced cars...I doubt I'll ever get the Formula GT races done unless I borrow one.

At least 3 other threads on this, this week alone. Doesn't get its own forum because, as others have pointed out, it's a meaningless accomplishment now. Enjoy the fact that you made it, but don't expect a pat on the back from this forum.

30 here..16 B-spec. I tried the glitch..but I wasn't good enough at it to exploit it. I didn't up a level by doing it...so I still feel legal.:lol:...just wish I could afford some of those high priced cars...I doubt I'll ever get the Formula GT races done unless I borrow one.

I have one shared.... Add me and get er done... Lol

PSN: Laynas_Daddi

Level 40 here...Rubberbanded my way up from level 31 and very comfortable with it now that I have 833 Cars, Have cleared out the New Car dealership and am cycling through the UCD every time I hit the 20Mill Cap. I'm currently at work, happy in the knowledge that my PS3 is earning me 1Million credits an hour without me having to be there.

Rubberbanding may be frowned upon by some as not a 'Legit' way to get through the game, but for me, it's empowered me to start enjoying GT5 now that I can drive whatever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want without having to play through the soul destroying waste of time that is the A-Spec Non-Game.

If you've earn level 40 the normal way, awesome! Congrads!
If you earn level 40 like me (from 35-40) via the glitch, I don't know why you're showing off....you didn't earned it....

If you've earn level 40 the normal way, awesome! Congrads!
If you earn level 40 like me (from 35-40) via the glitch, I don't know why you're showing off....you didn't earned it....

Yeah i glitched.. (Level 37-40)... Shame on me... 👎
I gotta original ps3 that would have melted if i did those 24 races

PS3 - 1

A Spec 40
B SPEC 40

PS3 - 2

A Spec 33
B SPEC 34

PS3 - 3

A Spec 4
B SPEC 27

I'm level 32. I work too much to be racing all the time but some day I'll reach 40, I just doubt that I'll realise it when it happens because I don't take notice of the levels. My Bob already beat me to 40 though.

I'm legitimately 36 A spec, 40 B-spec. 160,000 KM. Now I have done some online racing, and practice laps. But realistically I cant see a 40 with less than 130,000 KM without "Money Glitch." These guys with 95K and level 39, 40 are lying.

Consider B-spec mode uses like 40,000 +. Are you going to get level 40 in A spec on just 45,000 KM? Hell no unless you've been doing donuts underground.

Level 30 Aspec. Legit
Level 31 BSpec.

B-Spec is higher since i wanted to do enduros and train the bobs.

Will get on the A-Spec enduros and the FGT series when saving option is implemented.

Lvl 40 A-Spec, never glitched anything. But the XP increase for the 4h Nürburgring helped a lot going from 39 to 40.

Back