Level 5 Ticket and Level 23 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter F40LM
  • 20 comments
  • 1,222 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
Messages
819
United Kingdom
England
Messages
FordLM
Messages
F40LM
Last edited:
got both tickets to trade !!!

need these you have ....
Level 01x1 Level 02x1 Level 03x1 Level 04x1 Level 06x1 Level 07x1 Level 13x1Level 15x1 Level 18x1 Level 20x1 Level 22x1
 
Those numbered tickets are the only ones I don't have <3 I wuv you so much pallie!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please don't puck me about, had enough of that crap from last 3 peoplez.

If you don't puck me about you will get some nice extras :D

Add me FXR786 on PSN please and contact me further as I have to turn off my laptop becuase my PS3 uses up too much power!

PS3 60GB 200 watts
 
Last edited:
Sorry for double post, need to get post to top again.

paulamag / r-males has not responded to me at all on PSN, so is there anyone else who wants to trade tickets with me?
 
F40LM
Sorry for double post, need to get post to top again.

paulamag / r-males has not responded to me at all on PSN, so is there anyone else who wants to trade tickets with me?

I have both! What birthday/level tickets do you have?(link not working)
 
I have both! What birthday/level tickets do you have?(link not working)

This is what I have for trade

Birthday Ticket 1989

Nascar
Rally Base Car
Rally Car
Historic Rally Car
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car

Ticket 1000


Level 01
Level 02
Level 03
Level 04

Level 06
Level 07
Level 09
Level 12
Level 13
Level 15
Level 17
Level 18
Level 19
Level 20
Level 21
Level 22

Level 24


PSN = FXR786

If you want two of the same ticket let me know, I can make it happen :D
 
I have both! What birthday/level tickets do you have?(link not working)

I guess you guys must be too busy or just like mess me about, I gave you both plenty of time!

So who else wants these tickets for trading?


This is what I have for trade

Birthday Ticket 1989

Nascar
Rally Base Car
Rally Car
Historic Rally Car
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car

Ticket 1000


Level 01
Level 02
Level 03
Level 04

Level 06
Level 07
Level 09
Level 12
Level 13
Level 15
Level 17
Level 18
Level 19
Level 20
Level 21
Level 22

Level 24


PSN = FXR786

If you want two of the same ticket let me know, I can make it happen

www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34473
 
F40LM
I guess you guys must be too busy or just like mess me about, I gave you both plenty of time!

So who else wants these tickets for trading?

This is what I have for trade

Birthday Ticket 1989

Nascar
Rally Base Car
Rally Car
Historic Rally Car
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car

Ticket 1000

Level 01
Level 02
Level 03
Level 04

Level 06
Level 07
Level 09
Level 12
Level 13
Level 15
Level 17
Level 18
Level 19
Level 20
Level 21
Level 22

Level 24

PSN = FXR786

If you want two of the same ticket let me know, I can make it happen

www.mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=34473

If you still want I would like the Historic Rally car & the Classic muscle car tickets!
 
I do still want, but you won't add or contact me at all about it, just do it now ffs
 
F40LM
I do still want, but you won't add or contact me at all about it, just do it now ffs

Ok, but I can't send till 15 & 16 th
 
Last edited:
F40LM
At least add me on PSN !

If you want to be like that then my offer is withdrawn! :grumpy:
 
F40LM
Whats that suppose to mean :(

Short, snappy, cheeky etc. (basically a pain in the a***)
 
Ban him
 
Pretty strong word ban is, the situation isn't that bad xD
 
Sorry for double post

Scottish GT5 has withdrawn his offer and I think it is best we just end our arrangement anyways.
 
Last edited:
Edit - I have both now thanks to one decent person
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back