Level 50 Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 137 comments
image.jpg
Got it today!

Well done! Just in time for the new Ferrari :D
Well, the old Ferrari ;) that hardly anyone seems to have driven yet. Like yourself, I don't do very much online, but I did find one online race with it in, and slaughtered the others - well, they were mostly intent on trying to go around corners five wide. But I did have a good battle with another driver and it just cruised past him on the straight.

Well, the old Ferrari ;) that hardly anyone seems to have driven yet. Like yourself, I don't do very much online, but I did find one online race with it in, and slaughtered the others - well, they were mostly intent on trying to go around corners five wide. But I did have a good battle with another driver and it just cruised past him on the straight.
Yeah tbh I haven't even driven it yet so I'm quite excited.
I've found that you can have some good online battles if you survive the 1st round of carnage at the beginning of the race and make it to the front with the best drivers. They usually race pretty clean.

Straight to 55 for me, but with 53 million XP right now I'll probably not have to work to get a level for a while yet.

Straight to 55 for me, but with 53 million XP right now I'll probably not have to work to get a level for a while yet.
Yeah me too. Straight to Level 55, would have been nice for them just to have the new level limit increased to 100 rather than increase it periodically if that's what they are doing.

Is that the limit?
I think so - there seem to be a number of clubs that have stayed at that level for a long time. maybe now that everything seems to be working to Evolution's satisfaction, they may raise the level limit for club too.

I think so - there seem to be a number of clubs that have stayed at that level for a long time. maybe now that everything seems to be working to Evolution's satisfaction, they may raise the level limit for club too.
I don't think I'll ever reach level 50 (or above if added) considering I outlive most players in the club until I'm the only one putting fame in.
Maybe a Level 75 Club forum should be started... Because someone here maybe has that level *flips hair*

I don't think I'll ever reach level 50 (or above if added) considering I outlive most players in the club until I'm the only one putting fame in.
Maybe a Level 75 Club forum should be started... Because someone here maybe has that level *flips hair*
I know what you mean, there are just two of us active in the club I'm in (not my club I hasten to add) a few have added to it in the past but seem to be absent now. It's a shame in some ways that you can't see how much each member has contributed, or when there is an XP update notice for your club, that it doesn't say who did that. Maybe team captains see all of that...

Maybe @ChrisWAFC could modify the title to level 85 or 100?

I know what you mean, there are just two of us active in the club I'm in (not my club I hasten to add) a few have added to it in the past but seem to be absent now. It's a shame in some ways that you can't see how much each member has contributed, or when there is an XP update notice for your club, that it doesn't say who did that. Maybe team captains see all of that...

The leaders can't see, who's been contributing but it's a very good idea! If there was a leaderboard for each club showing who's contributed most (even if they are no longer in the club) then it could motivate all of them to put more effort in!

Currently at level 48...shame I didn't make the pun about the band at 42:banghead: been playing for just over a month and a half so I'm not sure if that's good progress or not !!!

Who else is at 75 now? :D
Got to level 75 a few days ago. From level 72 I ran out of excess fame points, but doing challenges and tour events bring in enough of those. The time trials for these expert levels could be a bit harder though.

Finally made it to 50.

And now it's time to go play a somewhat different type of driving game - Mad Max just unlocked in my region.

Level 52..should be quite proud but it's rather deflating seeing what all you guys are at #musttryharder :dunce:

Should this be renamed to Level 75 club? (probably about to go to Level 100 before long!)

Just clicked over to level 73 myself.

Should this be renamed to Level 75 club? (probably about to go to Level 100 before long!)

Just clicked over to level 73 myself.
Congratulations! Maybe a new thread should be made? ;)

I'd only go for level 100 if there's a car for it. Imagine Evo putting an LFA as the reward with no option to buy it on PSN...

I'm now level 51. I got to Level 50 yesterday - in less than 10 days of playtime! That's quite the dedication, I gotta say...

I'd only go for level 100 if there's a car for it. Imagine Evo putting an LFA as the reward with no option to buy it on PSN...

Man, I'd love to see the LFA (preferably the Nürburgring Edition) on Driveclub. I'd love to pit it against the R35 (the MY15 for the normal LFA, the Nismo one for the Nürburgring Edition).

Last edited:
Back