Level 50 Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 137 comments
Just beat the level 69 time and to be honest it was quite comfortable..what a great track though and the car ain't too bad either !! Gotta love an Aston :bowdown: however the next P1 challenge is going to be interesting as I've never drove that car very well...here goes nothing !

Having been playing online lately I have to say it's a lot easier to get XP there. Also been sandbagging the challenges on the first few laps to then beat them in several laps easily.

Any more leveling up tips?

Having been playing online lately I have to say it's a lot easier to get XP there. Also been sandbagging the challenges on the first few laps to then beat them in several laps easily.

Any more leveling up tips?
Driveclub BIKES skill challenges, roughly 20 seconds long and you can get about 16,000XP usually per turn.

You need to get in on that XP train, the whole expansion is littered with opportunities to get more XP.

I'm still weighing up getting both SP and Bike expansion, or get blops 3 or Uncharted collection.

I'm still weighing up getting both SP and Bike expansion, or get blops 3 or Uncharted collection.
How can you even compare those three games...or weigh them up against each other? :boggled: ;) There again, I suppose it's easy for me, I don't play CoD and I already have Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

I think I'll buy the Bikes expansion later, I'm way too much focused on Need for Speed 2015 right now. But still, I've heard it's a really good expansion pack overall...

How can you even compare those three games...or weigh them up against each other? :boggled: ;) There again, I suppose it's easy for me, I don't play CoD and I already have Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

Lack of money :lol: (thanks to my car acting up). I know all 3 are different but I need something to fill my life again after I'm done with TW3. Not sure I'll like Fallout (my brother will buy it either way).

I think I do belong in this club, because today I'm finally 30 levels of form level 50, getting closer to level 50 is not possible and further is also not possible (right now, because extra elite levels could be added).

I think I do belong in this club, because today I'm finally 30 levels of form level 50, getting closer to level 50 is not possible and further is also not possible (right now, because extra elite levels could be added).
Why are you not able to get closer to level 50? And what do the elite levels have to do with reaching level 50?

@Denur I'm level 80 so getting closer isn't possible, getting further away from level 50 isn't possible either because level 80 is the cap at the moment.

I'm closing in on level 50. Just finished the DC Bikes Tour and the EBR races. I've gained 18 levels since the release of the bike expansion and through the expansion alone - most of it in multiplayer.

I still have the Season Pass content to plow through (810 stars), so it's just a matter of time now. But boy, is it going to feel weird driving the cars again. Haven't played the game several months prior to the bikes mind you.

:embarrassed:

Level one elite now, the challenges actually are challenging which I love. Can't wait for more.

And they'll keep adding more as times goes by. Go into Your profile, then scroll left to select the next elite challenge (you will need enough stars and XP first though)

Best thing about DC is just how there's always more achievments to be had.

Back