Level 50 Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 137 comments
I'm looking for a club. I'm currently level 63/Elite 3. Already beaten the time for Elite 4 level so I guess I'm not that bad.

My goal is to reach the level 85 as fast as possible, that means I'll play a lot. I'm actually in a dead club. I joined it because it was a Belgian club (my country) which was already level 18 so that allowed me to unlock all "Club cars" quickly. The point is I raise this club from level 18 to level 37 ALONE since 2 months and it's not even mine.

I'm tired of getting XP alone and I'd like to join a High level club that will also boost my fame more quickly than this dead 37 level club.

Thanks.

Well it looks like my elite level will be permanently stuck on 21 now, seeing as it's a bike challenge for 22...never liked bikes in real life and even less so in video games, shame as I was really enjoying them too..oh well, it was good fun while it lasted !

Well it looks like my elite level will be permanently stuck on 21 now, seeing as it's a bike challenge for 22...never liked bikes in real life and even less so in video games, shame as I was really enjoying them too..oh well, it was good fun while it lasted !
I thought that at first, though I did the challenge a lot more easily and quickly than any of the car ones when I actually came to it - you just need to remember to lean into those corners early enough and your times will improve.

I thought that at first, though I did the challenge a lot more easily and quickly than any of the car ones when I actually came to it - you just need to remember to lean into those corners early enough and your times will improve.

Thanks for the advice, just really not fond of bikes at all, so even though the challenge has been open for a while I just can't motivate myself to attempt it..just wish they'd made separate challenges for the bikes and not stuck them in the car section...guess it's back to the mayhem of online racing and time trials !

Thanks for the advice, just really not fond of bikes at all, so even though the challenge has been open for a while I just can't motivate myself to attempt it..just wish they'd made separate challenges for the bikes and not stuck them in the car section...guess it's back to the mayhem of online racing and time trials !
Maybe suggest it to them via Twitter - they have proven to be quite responsive to feedback so far.

Thanks for the advice, just really not fond of bikes at all, so even though the challenge has been open for a while I just can't motivate myself to attempt it
I lacked the same motivation. But once I realized how to take corners with a bike, it became very easy and the bike's elite challenge turned out to be just as easy (or hard) as the ones with cars. The learning curve for me was like learning how to drive the Ariel Atom. In that case is was the realization not to lift off completely in corners, but to apply the brake while still pressing (to an extend) the throttle.

And I think you will have found a new favourite :D

True dat: the R.S. 01 is one of the best cars in its class - above-average top speed with fantastic handling and great acceleration. It's a bit like a fusion between the R35 Nismo and the Caterham SP. Its closest rival is arguably the AMG GT3, but we'll be able to compare them only when the AMG pack gets released next Tuesday.

True dat: the R.S. 01 is one of the best cars in its class - above-average top speed with fantastic handling and great acceleration. It's a bit like a fusion between the R35 Nismo and the Caterham SP. Its closest rival is arguably the AMG GT3, but we'll be able to compare them only when the AMG pack gets released next Tuesday.
Nice comparison 👍 You can actually race against the AMG GT3 already, albeit an AI controlled one. You won't get one in the pack each time, but I've done a few races in SP where the AMG GT3 also put in an appearance.

True though, actually driving one is the best way of comparing :)

Nice comparison 👍 You can actually race against the AMG GT3 already, albeit an AI controlled one. You won't get one in the pack each time, but I've done a few races in SP where the AMG GT3 also put in an appearance.

True though, actually driving one is the best way of comparing :)

I've also had a few scuffles with a few AI-controlled AMG GT3s, and I've seen that it's a very fast vehicle and a perfect rival to the R.S. 01 - despite the apparently below-average acceleration if its stats are anything to go by. But yeah, we'll only be able to do a full comparison between the two starting the 15th.

However, Driveclub elite player kie25 has already done an overview of the AMG GT3.

Still, we should totally do a few duels between these two track monsters whenever possible! :D

Had the game 1 week, now on level 54. (now I'm back at work, and double points is over - my progress will slow a little!)
My club (which is basically my Son and I) is level 24
wanted active players to join - please PM

Latest Posts

Back