Lexus IS F RM Cup ORUK - Round 7&8 17th April - 7PM GMT - 6 Spots Left

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strawman Andy
  • 331 comments
  • 13,311 views
I'll be there for testing tonight, I'll also add you when I get in Andy.
 
Bought a car , forgot these are 8 speed .

need to break mine in though , making 552 at like 98 % power

Oops forgot about engine upgrades .

I did the rm before i did a oil change is that a problem ?
 
Last edited:
V8-Johnboy
Gonna try again to join you (wifey allowing) 146.7 for me so far V8 ftw!:drool:

EDIT: Thought this was a stock setup series 146.4 with a setup.:D

Okay JB.👍
Super quick times there, fastest so far.:scared:
BAZZER
I'll be there for testing tonight, I'll also add you when I get in Andy.

Ok good stuff Bazzer.👍

SkengD
Bought a car , forgot these are 8 speed .

need to break mine in though , making 552 at like 98 % power

Oops forgot about engine upgrades .

I did the rm before i did a oil change is that a problem ?
Have you added everything? Theres no limits on anything, should be 552bhp at zero miles. 👍
You can send it to me and I check or I can send you one that I have spare?
 
:scared:Checked back through the other times i dont know if its just me Monza and a Lexus or if im doing something wrong but everything seems to marry up with the regulations.:nervous::guilty:
 
V8-Johnboy
:scared:Checked back through the other times i dont know if its just me Monza and a Lexus or if im doing something wrong but everything seems to marry up with the regulations.:nervous::guilty:

Well your only 0.6 quicker than my time. Was that on low fuel or did high fuel? My time was high fuel and fresh tyres.👍
 
Well your only 0.6 quicker than my time. Was that on low fuel or did high fuel? My time was high fuel and fresh tyres.👍

High fuel but optimum lap so 2.:) 146.444
 
V8-Johnboy
High fuel but optimum lap so 2.:) 146.444

Sounds about right really.👍 as long as it was a clean lap I see mo issues.
 
I think you can get away with low downforce on the rear because the car is so heavy.
 
SkengD
I think you can get away with low downforce on the rear because the car is so heavy.

Not run low downforce yet, might try tonight.:)
 
146.3 now:guilty: Im running full aero sounds like a good idea above though.:)
 
Not a fan of the 8 speed box I must say
 
SkengD
Not a fan of the 8 speed box I must say

You'll get used to it, difficult at first.👍
 
SkengD
Keep missing my downshifts , expecting it to be 2 and its 3

I never use 1st or 2nd except the start, so basically like 6 gears
 
SkengD
Keep missing my downshifts , expecting it to be 2 and its 3

It will come like Andy says forget 1/2. Really messes with my VSpec testing though!:-D
 
Does anyone have a room up yet?
 
Testing Finished!

Very close field, with Gazer setting the fastest lap time of 1:46.115 with JB close behind. Mini races showed potential for all drivers, with Skeng and Driverone all very close.

Clean driving, no issues with corner cutting and lots of respect for other drivers, looking good guys and thank you for turning up.👍

Next week will be Round 1 & 2 of the championship, at Monza!
 
It looks like it could be a close all round i'd say! cant wait.
 
Testing Finished!

Very close field, with Gazer setting the fastest lap time of 1:46.115 with JB close behind. Mini races showed potential for all drivers, with Skeng and Driverone all very close.

Clean driving, no issues with corner cutting and lots of respect for other drivers, looking good guys and thank you for turning up.👍

Next week will be Round 1 & 2 of the championship, at Monza!

Reckon i had another 5 tenths in the tank wouldnt have matched 115.:sly:
 
Yeah so do I... didn't get enough track time always making adjustments
 
Reckon i had another 5 tenths in the tank wouldnt have matched 115.:sly:

Yeah so do I... didn't get enough track time always making adjustments

Reckon you two will be fighting for pole position.👍 Very close times set today. Reckon will be close for Round 1 & 2, people lapping in 46's to 47's so not a lot in it.:)
 
Reckon you two will be fighting for pole position.👍 Very close times set today. Reckon will be close for Round 1 & 2, people lapping in 46's to 47's so not a lot in it.:)

The draft with these felt pretty strong in the race we had so i think that will help close things up i'd be suprised if anyone ran away with it:). Teamwork may play a part.:sly:
 
The draft with these felt pretty strong in the race we had so i think that will help close things up i'd be suprised if anyone ran away with it:). Teamwork may play a part.:sly:

Well if someone makes a move for an overtake it can break the field into packs, but I too would be surprised to see someone run away with it.👍 And team orders so early would be a bit silly.:p
 
Well if someone makes a move for an overtake it can break the field into packs, but I too would be surprised to see someone run away with it.👍 And team orders so early would be a bit silly.:p

Was thinking more along the lines of a little bump drafting.;)
 
Can see it now, coming over the radio now "Gazza is faster than you" :P that's whats gonna get played to you Andy :P
 
Was thinking more along the lines of a little bump drafting.;)
Sure that will work well, mainly its against the rules too.:p
Can see it now, coming over the radio now "Gazza is faster than you" :P that's whats gonna get played to you Andy :P

Nooo I don't want to hear that.:nervous::lol:
 
Good cos as you know i hate it:sly: Its passionate pink btw #69 is indeed correct.:O
 
Back