Lexus IS F RM Cup ORUK - Round 7&8 17th April - 7PM GMT - 6 Spots Left

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strawman Andy
  • 331 comments
  • 13,311 views
Good cos as you know i hate it:sly: Its passionate pink btw #69 is indeed correct.:O

I knew it was the Lexus pink, couldn't remember name.👍 You got a team name?

Most people hate bump drafting, not many people like getting pushed along.:lol:
 
I knew it was the Lexus pink, couldn't remember name.👍 You got a team name?

Most people hate bump drafting, not many people like getting pushed along.:lol:

Name erm:confused:
 
Ill let jb choose the name and ill go with # 70

Bump drafting isnt hard its just to know when to stop so there is time for braking .
 
Ill let jb choose the name and ill go with # 70

Bump drafting isnt hard its just to know when to stop so there is time for braking .

OP updated.👍

Bump drafting isn't need really, I don't like it really, people can misjudge what will happen, which is why its probably against the rules
 
Would only consider that sort of thing with a teammate
 
Would only consider that sort of thing with a teammate

Well it did help in that practice race:lol: Ive pm'd a team name to Andy its not great but it all do.:p
 
Andy i see Monza is 13 laps does that involve a mandatory pit?:boggled:
 
Alrighty all good like simple.:D
 
so is the race this or next week ?
 
Looking forward to it
 
Points just for 1 - 10 ?
 
SkengD
Points just for 1 - 10 ?

Yeah positions 1-10

Pole position gets a point too. Only applies for race 1 qual
 
Last edited:
Hi Andy,

Bud, I am gonna have to pull out of this one, really disappointing, I was seriously looking forward to it and racing with you guys.

Sorry to mess you around but I have over committed myself in a number of series, just my enthusiasm of wanting to race as much as I can.

I will keep watching here to see how things go, and will certainly look out for the next one.

Sorry again, I really do apologize.

Cheers
 
Okay well thanks for the heads up. I understand, I've done it before. Thanks for taking part. 👍
 
Round 1 and 2 tonight. :)

I think its going to be close throughout the field so looking at some close racing. All the ask is to be clean and fair.👍
 
Strawman Andy
Round 1 and 2 tonight. :)

I think its going to be close throughout the field so looking at some close racing. All the ask is to be clean and fair.👍

Hows numbers looking?
 
I may be bit sloppy tonight, got a nasty cold or something like that, most of body aches but i shall still try and race.
 
V8-Johnboy
Hows numbers looking?
7-9 people probably. Not excepting too many people since it's a new league.

Gazza123
I may be bit sloppy tonight, got a nasty cold or something like that, most of body aches but i shall still try and race.

Alright mate, stay in there for Team ORUK.👍
 
7-9 people probably. Not excepting too many people since it's a new league.



Alright mate, stay in there for Team ORUK.👍

I shall, don't think i will be top of my game though :indiff:
 
Lobby open!
Please join before 7PM so we don't have any delays.👍
 
JB wins both races at Monza! Skengdigi followed him with two 2nd places with Andy getting 3rd in race one and Gazza getting 3rd in race two.

Got 3rd and 4th so pretty happy with that. Had battles but by midpoint they had died out. Looked good at the front, jb and Skeng battling and then Gazza joining for race two, so looked close. Hope to move onto a better track.👍

Points table will be made and uploaded, thanks to those that turned up.👍
 
What ya mean better track:irked: cant we do that one again.💡:D
 
V8-Johnboy
What ya mean better track:irked: cant we do that one again.💡:D

A better track for me.:p Im not as good as you are at Monza.:scared:
 
A better track for me.:p Im not as good as you are at Monza.:scared:

Well you know the reasons behind that;) Just hope this gig can find 2 or 3 more pilots can see the races becoming lonely otherwise.:nervous:
 
V8-Johnboy
Well you know the reasons behind that;) Just hope this gig can find 2 or 3 more pilots can see the races becoming lonely otherwise.:nervous:

Yes I'm slow I know.:p and yeah would be nice to see more drivers. 10 would be nice.👍
 
Only just seen this........

Another series I could be down for (you guys run one every night!?) haha

Mrs always see's her mum on Wednesday nights so I always have access to the PS3.

If your still short put me down as a indy, be good to try a different car out.......
 
Back