Lexus LFA

• Thread starter CHeNoN
  • 8 comments
CHeNoN
Can someone tuned the LFA?

I know that the car is really good in corner, but i want made the car with a better performer.

thank :D

I fully tuned mine and it makes a huge difference, the car gets way closer to 10 grand rpm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that the LF-A is extremely twitchy and needs a really delicate touch with the controller. Anyone have a way to reduce it?

It's all about throttle control. Since it revs high, you can leave it in a higher gear in the corners while you accelerate out, that might work. Say you have a 3rd gear corner, but you're in 4th, brake, but drop it in 2nd, then upshift after the corner. That's all I can suggest as I haven't driven it. It makes its power high up in the RPM.

i have a question about general tuning, though it is more for the lf-a. I really want to keep the stock exhaust sound, but when tuning does the catalytic converter, headers, intake manifold, etc. make a difference in the sound? Or is it solely the exhaust?

In real life, all these have an effect, but I have yet to read anything about this.

i have a question about general tuning, though it is more for the lf-a. I really want to keep the stock exhaust sound, but when tuning does the catalytic converter, headers, intake manifold, etc. make a difference in the sound? Or is it solely the exhaust?

In real life, all these have an effect, but I have yet to read anything about this.

I know the intake mani & cat had little/no affect on my '69 Vette's exhaust tone. I've been wondering if the engine tune's alter it as well. (always forget to pay attention when I perform one)

Latest Posts

Back