LGForce PhotoArt: Not Yet!!!

• Thread starter LGforce
  • 881 comments
I really love the first and second shots, anyway keep up the great work as always LGforce.

Very nice update, LGforce!

Great car choice for this one, my favorite shots are the 2nd and 3rd thumbnails of the Starlet, and the Phototravel and 1st thumbnail of the Yaris, great angles all around, and some of them quite realistic.
Great shots done with low editing. 👍

Thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciated alot. And for the record i will make an update with those Cars again. This time with more editing. :sly: 👍

Ok here is something i work on today. Cleanup could be better but thats not what i had in mind when i took this shot.

Wow, very simple, very effective. That's what I love the most! The car is very clean and sharp, not very smooth in some critical areas but I think this fact is giving it even a realistic touch!

Yeah, your pics has a very personal and interesting flavour man, I enjoy them a lot!

PS. Look at that combination of blue and green! It's fantastic!

Salu2.alexwrc

Except there are some rough spots, it is one beautiful shot
I like the graphic design element on it, also the emblem removal makes it even cleaner
nice work LGF 👍

darn dude! except for some areas like alex said, the whole picture looks so darn nice. i love the minimalist approach in terms of design and composition. it's so simple but there's still so much going on with it. i look forward to your next update.

Thanks for the replies guys. :sly:👍
Like you guys said yes i didn`t put to much attention on some areas. I was only trying things out. Anyway i guess if i really want to come with something good i must put more time into my work. Anyway we will see i don`t promise anything....

I love it! The colors really work well with each other. The lighting and reflections are perfect as well as the blur. Nice work

This was my qualify entry for the photomode Tournament. Im glad i pass this round ( evryone did :) )

And this one, a failed job.

I dont know, i think the skyline is almost as good as the yaris, but, the civic blows all those away, that shot is awesome, well done mate. It has the right balance of car and road, and the head lights make the shot look pure and clean congratulations!

Very nice work, LG!

I love the Civic. Clean-up is not perfect, but that kinda fades away because it clearly wasn't the main point of why you made the shot.

Also, I think you did well entering the Yaris rather than the Skyline, I think it's much better. Better composition, and car seems cleaner.
Also, more interesting angle and gaussian on the back is perfect. 👍

Looking forward to see your entry on the next round. :D

I know what you mean with a Failed job. The skyline look great on the thumbie, just enlarged you know there's something wrong.

I am liking your recent work LG, nice use of graphic elements in your shots.
Nice work on the Civic, I like the colour and light.
The Yaris is very well done, I like the look of the Skyline. I can see why you rejected it looking at it at full size though.
Keep up the quality work bud. 👍

headem8.jpg

footpr6.jpg

_________________________________________________________________​
Thanks verry much for the comments on the Yaris evryone! :) 👍
This update is the Mini cooper that i took for a photoshoot for the Tourney. I was verry late but thanks to Sejtur he opted to put an extra poll. thanks man :)
The reason for the delay is because of school. as some of you already know i passed my exams :D 👍 and Im heading now to Netherlands (24 July) where i will be visiting a University in Arnhem. So these days im realy busy with alot of things. The bad part is that when i go live in Holland i will not have my PS2 anymore and neither mine PC with photoshop.:guilty:
I will try to keep visiting Gtplanet on a regular basis though.
Hope you guys understand this. And i will put another update before i go, so this gallery is not dead yet. :)

well done mate! what a perfect color to present the car in. traditional british racing green. i love the lights and the contrast of the whole update. the blur is looking awesome too. my only beef with the whole update are the jagged rooflines on the last two. i dont know if it was the photos or it was just my resolution. anyways they all look pretty good to me. sorry havent been in here for a while, but i do hope you bring more.

Never seen any Mini Cooper photos as awesome as this
There are some jaggies but I was trying to ignore them
btw I like the 3rd shot that involves +++ signs ... very "hp" to me :lol:

This Mini update is beautiful LG!!!
All shots are great, very good quality, is it really from GT4??!!:lol:
Its sad watching U leave, such a skilled guy, but of course, your life is way more important, so good luck in the future LG!!! Bring that next update soon, this gallery is still HOT!!!
:cheers:

WOW. That mini update is awesome. First of all the mini in that color looks very nice. The third shot i think looks the best. The color of the car really works well there, and the gaussian blur and reflection on the ground make it look perfect.

Thanks alot guys im happy with the replies I recieved 👍 and yes as jda9rs and frans said there are some jaggies here and there thats because i rushed it in the end, those photos was supposed to be in the tourney.
But now im looking forward of doing my last (maybe) update here on gtplanet. The car will be a surprise. It will be my favourite car of all time. :sly:

That's an awesome update with the mini! Not sure how I missed it until today. I'll be sad to see... or not see... updates from you, but school is more important than GT4 photomode. Now when it comes to booze... it's a tie between that and school ;-)

SUAVE!! Loving the mini update as well as the civic one. The shots are very clean, especially the reflections on the action shots! Keep them coming man! :drool:

What a R34 N1! I want to do fail work like that!

The Mini has a different feeling than other ones I seen. Some parts are oversharpened, I usually delete conflictive lines, but you gave a very cool real look. The compositions and backgrounds you used are also very nice actually. The powerful editting you performed definitely works!

Salu2.alexwrc

I said in the Tourney and I'll say again, the Cooper is awesome!

To see the other pics in the update is great. :)

Some brilliant shots LG!

Awesome work! 👍

Your Yaris shot looked amazing, I love that car to bits anyway but you managed to make it look even better! 👍 As for the Mini, I'm not a big fan of the car itself but I do like the shots you've taken of it, especially with the rims you have on it, they look brilliant.

Latest Posts

Back