liberty city survivor

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 12 comments
man has anyone played this??its ****in crazy ****..old women waling around with rocket launchers...people flaming everyone up...the heavy machine guns are the craziest..when i hear it..I RUN!!!! :D

lol.gif

What - is this a cheat or bonus mode of GTA3?

Anyone remember the old Williams arcade game Robotron 2084? It'd be like that, except with a GTA3 theme.

no..its a code..do this and be prepared to die..hell you cant even drive on the street without bein blown up :eek: R2,R1,triangle,X,l2,L1,up,down

I have heard the commercials on the radio stations... i didn't know you could really play.... they crack me up... I love the damn commerials!!

when do you put in the code? start of the game?

Originally posted by Magic069
I have heard the commercials on the radio stations... i didn't know you could really play.... they crack me up... I love the damn commerials!!

when do you put in the code? start of the game?

I think you can put codes in during the game, thats what I did to get the tank.

Yeah I have heard the commercials. I like on one of the radio stations it says "We garruntee 10 minutes of music to you every 10 minutes! We will play you some after these 9 minutes of commercials!" It just cracks me up how cool these commercials are. After I log off off GTP I will try the survivor cheat. :fdevil:

i forgot to mention..you must use the liberty survvor code AND the code that makes everyone fight each other..then it gets really fun :D but dont save,,,,,

I've tried it now, man its crazy as hell. :eek:

I have to run like hell to get a car, and then when I get in it it gets blown up.

this is cool but it gets annoying in the end cos you have to load before you can do any missions or anything - or you'll be stuck with it :eek:

I tried that stuff before and it was just to much for me. God damn people yanking me out of a car as soon as I get in it. :mad:

Latest Posts

Back