zeno Messages 350 Mar 17, 2003 #1 I have both my ASM and TCS of on my cars when I try to do my liceses eventhough under options I have them both on What's wrong?
I have both my ASM and TCS of on my cars when I try to do my liceses eventhough under options I have them both on What's wrong?
Red Eye Racer Messages 3,194 Mar 17, 2003 #2 Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences. If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what.
Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences. If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what.
zeno Messages 350 Mar 17, 2003 #3 Originally posted by Red Eye Racer Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences. If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what. Click to expand... Well then I must be straight trippen, but they are both OFF.
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences. If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what. Click to expand... Well then I must be straight trippen, but they are both OFF.
zeno Messages 350 Mar 17, 2003 #5 Originally posted by Red Eye Racer Yes,.. your straight trippin. Click to expand... Trippen...huh?
Red Eye Racer Messages 3,194 Mar 17, 2003 #6 Oh yeah,.. my bad dude,. I was thinking of Time Trials 👍 And no,... you cant turn them on
G gumpy Messages 1,119 Mar 17, 2003 #7 The idea is that the license tests teach you how to drive the car as is ie with out ASM or TCS. It is to teach you how to handle a car and its power.
The idea is that the license tests teach you how to drive the car as is ie with out ASM or TCS. It is to teach you how to handle a car and its power.
danibus Messages 116 Mar 17, 2003 #8 Yes Gumpy, although I think there is at least one test where ASM is turned on. But in most cases, they are turned off.
Yes Gumpy, although I think there is at least one test where ASM is turned on. But in most cases, they are turned off.
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Mar 18, 2003 #9 Originally posted by danibus Yes Gumpy, although I think there is at least one test where ASM is turned on. Click to expand... Which one ?
Originally posted by danibus Yes Gumpy, although I think there is at least one test where ASM is turned on. Click to expand... Which one ?