License Test: ASM and TCS off?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zeno
  • 8 comments
  • 753 views
Messages
350
I have both my ASM and TCS of on my cars when I try to do my liceses eventhough under options I have them both on:confused:

What's wrong?
 
Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences.

If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Only PAL (europe and Austrailia) can turn OFF ams and tcs in the licences.

If you live in North America, they stay on, no matter what.

Well then I must be straight trippen, but they are both OFF.:odd:
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Yes,.. your straight trippin.

Trippen...huh?

trippen.jpg
 
Oh yeah,.. my bad dude,. I was thinking of Time Trials 👍 And no,... you cant turn them on ;)
 
The idea is that the license tests teach you how to drive the car as is ie with out ASM or TCS. It is to teach you how to handle a car and its power.
 
Yes Gumpy, although I think there is at least one test where ASM is turned on.

But in most cases, they are turned off.
 
Back