License tests freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter sniper338
  • 6 comments
  • 3,632 views
Messages
559
United States
Arizona
Messages
Sniperbob308
I have never had a problem with GT5 until tonight. On four different occasions after failing a license test the car keeps driving with no option screen. It's starting to make me mad. Anyone else have this problem lately?
 
Not that problem but a problem loading remote races for Bobs is causing me stress. What patch/update do you have, the latest one?
 
I have never had a problem with GT5 until tonight. On four different occasions after failing a license test the car keeps driving with no option screen. It's starting to make me mad. Anyone else have this problem lately?
I'm having that problem on seasonal races since patch 1.10.
 
1. Turn off your BGM personal music.

2. Always do the non-online races while signed out of PSN. This doesn't work for the seasonals, but for specials, licenses, and A/B spec it helps a lot.

Good luck, and hope you don't get a freeze when doing a 24 hour B spec like I did. Ugh.
 
1. Turn off your BGM personal music.

2. Always do the non-online races while signed out of PSN. This doesn't work for the seasonals, but for specials, licenses, and A/B spec it helps a lot.

Good luck, and hope you don't get a freeze when doing a 24 hour B spec like I did. Ugh.

I'll try those, thanks for the good advice, it already froze after i got gold on the wet 400m stop.
 
After disabling personnel music and making sure I was offline I managed to play without any more freezing up. Thanks for the help.
 
sniper338
After disabling personnel music and making sure I was offline I managed to play without any more freezing up. Thanks for the help.

You're welcome! That's what we old farts are here for...
 
Back