light grey matte paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironworker172
  • 5 comments
  • 1,159 views
Messages
114
Messages
ironworker172
Is there a light grey paint chip? I have over 80 matte paints but no light grey? Anyone have it?
 
Thanks I can't believe I haven come across it yet. Got 1600 cats on main account. I have 29 on secondary and buy number 30 each day when I dupe paints, ansmd still haven't found it. It will show itself sooner or later. Thanks for the confirmation of its existance
 
Here's a list:
AMG Monza grau magno
Matt black
Matte Black
Matte Brown
Matte Blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver
Matte White
Matte Yellow

From another thread.​
 
Last edited:
I just passed on it to get a gold chrome.
 
Back