Lightweight K Cup Seasonal - 7th Nov '13

• Thread starter Jaywalker
  • 63 comments
I won all first try except Autumn Ring with Suzuki Wagon R RR. At the ring I finished second at 0,011 sec. I tried shorter gears only getting me more behind. Set gears back to before and won at third try.
This tune was 1 of my first cars when I started playing GT5.

yea autumn ring was the hardest, I used RM Cappuccino and in front was one midget, easy one then :)
after wining all some stupid error was shown and I was thrown to start menu of GT5, It doesnt show me gift ticket so I was sad, but then I entered Kcup again and it gives me ticket so now Im happy :))

and I used - 5 height and 1.0 camber angle at the front, transmition was set to max 193kmh

No doubt, this will be a great money earning seasonal. Not to mention a fun filled seasonal.

Did you use different cars & what PP were they at?

Sorry for the late reply. I tried a number of cars but my Cappuchino was the only one I could win with a Autumn Ring. All cars were maxed out and tuned limited down to the PP Max limit. Formula Turismo Fugi is now my go to get cash race.Over 1.3 million credits every 6 minutes. Now level 38. Trying to get to level 40 by GT6 release date.
No doubt, this will be a great money earning seasonal. Not to mention a fun filled seasonal.

Did you use different cars & what PP were they at?

Sorry forthe late reply. Tried several cars. I could only win Autumn Ring with my Cappuccino. All were maxed out and tuned down to fit the PP rule. My new go to, get cash race is the Formula GT Fugi race. Over 1.3 million credits every 6 min. Now level 38. Trying to get to 40 before GT6 comes out.

I won the first two races in gold using ofc but cant even catch up to the top 3 from the next race :\ the tracks are too small

Back