Lilday's photoshoot's - Details of next shoot coming later this week

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 201 comments
  • 15,023 views
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
I can go to this one too.

GTP_Paul
Portugal

The cars that will take:
Audi TT
C63
 
i can join

tazj_7
i'm in The Bahamas

i can bring any of these:

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro '03
Audi TTS Coupe '09
Audi RS6 Avant '08
BMW 135i Coupe '07
BMW Concept 1 series TTII '07
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Mercedes C63 AMG '08
 
Still 4 more places left to fill for tonight guys!
 
Dude, i've said i'll Bring a White M5 however I might mix it up and bring one or two of the others if thats cool.
 
Hey, i´d like to join this...
Chris
PSN: heloco
Germany
probably gonna be a beemer on my side
 
Dude, i've said i'll Bring a White M5 however I might mix it up and bring one or two of the others if thats cool.

Your on the list mate, which you can see in the OP.
 
Name: Dominique
PSN Username : Gonales
Country : Belgium

What car you are going to bring ***REQUIRED***
BMW M5 :D
 
im in for this add me up
Name: Chris
Whip C 63 AMG 08' (Slammed and Camber to hell)
PSC: ISLYDWAYZI
Country: Japan (American tho)
 
Last edited:
if ma game ever loads ill be there with somethin pretty
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
badger_mk2
bimmer 135i or R8 :D

you have my other info :3

Looking forward to checking you bimmer out ;)



Dude I'm gone be about 10-15mins late (probably)
 
My suggestion: Get 10-15 people MAX, that you can trust, that are mature... That would help... or just host it privately.
 
:grumpy:need to do this in a private lounge next time:grumpy:
 
What happened? Did people start playing destruction derby??
 
Went abit s***, some people can't drive for ****!
 
fookin bonkers people ugh :/
 
hope I don't get blacklisted because of lag, and I didn't hit anybody
 
Sorry I missed it, came home from work and just cba to do anything xD

EDIT: Will this shoot be redone? Id love to get in on it :)
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
I'm bang up for the next one. I've subscribed to the thread so i don't miss sign up.
 
Sorry about the no-show, was at school.
 
THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND REPLACED WITH DETAILS OF THE NEXT SHOOT:

photoshootv40.png


READ THE ORIGINAL FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to be involved :)

priesty_lfc
Flickr page link is posted on page 2 (I'm currentlyusing my iPhone)
Any RM available.
 
badger_mk2

I have every RM car so Ill bring whats not being used, primarily ill bring my Z28 :D
 
if people don't get mad at me because of lag, I can show up
Th-xD
any RM
 
Back