Lilday's photoshoot's - Details of next shoot coming later this week

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilday
  • 201 comments
  • 15,026 views
Toscana Shoot :D 4WD <3 Lambo's to Audi's to Scoobie's
 
rally + lag = infinite crashes :p
if only Lilday allows me to bring my golden Impreza :rolleyes:
 
hmn super cars top gear or toscana everyone in a different car no doubles would be cool
 
I'd like to participate in the next photoshoot, when is it on?
What cars/makes will we be driving? :)

Any chance of another GTR/Nissan shoot in the near future? :D
 
Last edited:
I like the Supercar on Toscana idea too :)
 
Idea, how about various cars all lined up in a circle facing outwards ( rears of the cars facing towards the inner circle ) with another car donutting within the "circle of cars".

then afterwards, the circle remains the same BUT with the exception that now, all cars are facing the "donutter" inwards.
 
Idea, how about various cars all lined up in a circle facing outwards ( rears of the cars facing towards the inner circle ) with another car donutting within the "circle of cars".

then afterwards, the circle remains the same BUT with the exception that now, all cars are facing the "donutter" inwards.

That sounds cool!!!
 
Interesting.
I might join this if i'm not so busy. :D
 
Idea, how about various cars all lined up in a circle facing outwards ( rears of the cars facing towards the inner circle ) with another car donutting within the "circle of cars".

then afterwards, the circle remains the same BUT with the exception that now, all cars are facing the "donutter" inwards.

meh
the toscana supercars seems better, or maybe a sedans only
 
Thanks Joylord, and thanks to all who attended. I'll announce the details of the next shoot tomorrow, and upload the pics of the RM/chilling mini-shoots we had.

Although the maintenance messed us about a bit, I think we had loads of fun and definitely got some awesome shots.

I'll reserve a place for you Joy, hopefully if this becomes more popular and over time the organization will improve...Maybe it will get pinned and become more of an official event.

In the mean-time you guys could suggest ideas for future shoots... I've got plenty of idea's but obviously your opinions are just as important as mine.

I think this is so cool it's almost like an event to show off your cars. And thanks for the invite. If you every need any tracks to go with your shoot I have a few race circuits for download haven't really ventured with the Toscana theme but the offers there.

Ok, here's my idea.
Grand Tour Revisited

I'm not big fan of supercars i GT5. I prefer to drive more normal road cars, but I'm always amazed when see some Top Gear episodes when they drive supercars and grand tourers through alps, french riviera and other astonishing places.
Let's take some most beautiful european GT cars, like Italia, California, Maserati etc for trip to Toscana. With day/night cycle we could make nice story in photos, even with some chilling at gas station shots :)

Abraxas nice theme.
 
Applications now open, details as follows:
photoshootv40.png


PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.

Thanks Abraxas for the awesome Idea.
 
I'll try to be there
Th-xD
Alfa 8C
 
Yay, my theme :)

I'm not 100% sure that I can make it at sunday, but I'll try.
Count me in in my Bordeux Maserati Gran Turismo :)
 
i'm in.

priesty_lfc

I'll take the 430 Scud :)
 
I wish we could do this online, without lag :p

 
Applications now open, details as follows:

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST FOR FULL DETAILS.

Thanks Abraxas for the awesome Idea.

You Say no doubles but how about colours?

We gonna try and get individual colours too?
 
Nah colors are fine, when we cruise we will go in order so Red cars together, white cars together etc etc :)
 
i could join ( if im not still on punishmentt) i have a black enzo with red rims if thats o.k ..... and im mature plzzz dont let age fool u
 
i could join ( if im not still on punishmentt) i have a black enzo with red rims if thats o.k ..... and im mature plzzz dont let age fool u

I don't even know you haha, have you been to a previous shoot?

Wheels black/grey/silver only :D Keep the cars looking at least a little factory.
 
I don't even know you haha, have you been to a previous shoot?

Wheels black/grey/silver only :D Keep the cars looking at least a little factory.

Sorry, as you did not reply somebody else has taken the spot of the Enzo.
 
nos_eckoe1
USA
SLR Mclaren 09

Sonds like alot fun. Do i got to add anyone?
 
Back